Matsukawa even smiled and encouraged them, giving them last minute notes before he was called by his parents for picture taking.

Hanamaki left after, his sister coming to get him and the second years and first years were shooed away by Iwaizumi.

The two childhood friends watched them dispersing until they were the only ones left.

"I'm going to Tokyo University, Iwa-chan. "

Oikawa had finally chosen his college school after he and Naoya toured numerous ones. The school supported the course he was planning to study and had good volleyball reputation, a win-win situation for him. It wasn't because Naoya would be there too, no, Naoya being there didn't affect his decision to choose that school at all.

No matter how far their universities may be, Oikawa wholeheartedly believes that Naoya and his relationship will stay strong and locked together. Oikawa would never cheat on his boyfriend and Naoya is far to dense to notice other people's flirting since he is so in love with him, which Tooru boasts about.

"I see. This will be the first time that we've played for different room, a chance for us going against each other becoming high." Iwaizumi understood his friend. He couldn't just keep Tooru to himself as his personal setter and punching ba— err, let's not finish that.

Iwaizumi didn't want to hinder Oikawa in his plans and in his mind, he was somewhat excited of going against his friend when they're in college and standing on a volleyball court representing opposite sides.

"Won't you miss me, Iwa-chan? With me gone, no girls would approach you so easily, especially when you have that friend face on," Oikawa teased, his mood slowly uplifting from Iwaizumi's approval and encouraging, in his own understanding,words.

Iwaizumi's eye twitched, a vein popping in annoyance from what Oikawa said and he showed him his fist, "Come here, Shittykawa. I promise I'll make it hurt so much that you'll have phantom pains when you do shitty things."

Oikawa paled, backing away from him before taking a huge breath and bolting to the gates but Iwaizumi had anticipated this and he ran after him, the gap not being too large.

It was an emotional day for all of them and the two childhood friends laughed after Oikawa had been apprehended by Iwaizumi and received his lunch on the head. Despite his head in pain, Oikawa laughed with his heart relieved from worry and sadness.

Just in time, his phone rang and he hastily picked it up.

"Hey, love. Did your ceremony end already?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes, "Yeah, it ended a bit earlier than expected. There were lots of tears though."

"It is graduation day. Your underclassmen loves you a lot."

"Did your ceremony end just now? I can hear some yelling,"

Naoya sighed at the other end, his eyes giving Bokuto a warning look while Akaashi gave the Captain a blunt one that seemed to say 'See?— You—Got—Scolded

Bokuto squawked, feeling wronged. He tearfully eyed his blonde friend before a thought came to his mind and he grinned broadly.

He went closer to his friend, extending his arms as if he was asking for a hug, clearly knowing that Naoya wouldn't reject him, especially now that they were graduating.

As expected, Naoya accepted his huh, letting Bokuto cling to him like a koala but he didn't think that Bokuto would actually steal his phone and run away from him.