Stephen X Hosuh ][ Feast ][ Kinky Smut

Bắt đầu từ đầu

   "I- Well I'm here now, and still starving. Can we eat now?" Stephen grabs all the bags of food. "Not yet~," He says, walking into his room, leaving poor Hosuh hungry, confused and a little scared.

   Hosuh soon follows Stephen in the dim-lit room and sees Stephen sitting on the bed, shoving fries into his mouth. "Close the door. Stephen commands seductively. Hosuh can already see what's going on, but he's still a bit lost. Hosuh shuts the door behind him. "Lock it." He hears Stephen command again. He hesitates but does what he is told.

   "Good boy. Now come here," Stephen coos. Hosuh hesitantly turns around, nervous. His armpits are already soaked with sweat. He keeps his arms close to his petite, feminine sides. "It's okay Hosuh, you will enjoy this," Stephen reassures him. Hosuh slowly walks towards his love.

   Suddenly, Stephen sits Hosuh back on his lap again, taking out a blindfold and tieing it on him. "W-what are you doing, Stephen?" Hosuh asks concerned. "We are going to eat. And by 'we' I mean You." Stephen says, tightening the thick fabric. "Wha-?" Was all Hosuh could say before being thrown on his back, onto the bed with his legs bent in the air.

   Hosuh hears Stephen rummaging through the bags of food. 'What is he doing?' Hosuh asked himself for the millionth time. "Open your mouth," Stephen says. Hosuh opens his mouth. "Wider-!" Stephen practically barks. Hosuh opens wider.

   Hosuh chokes as Stephen starts shoving spoonfuls of what he thinks is strawberry Yogurt down his throat. "What the Hell are you doing?!" Hosuh yells, spitting out yogurt as he sat up. "Relax Hosuh," Stephen cooed, "I'm only feeding you." 'What the hell..?' Hosuh thought again. Suddenly, Stephen gently pushes Hosuh back down on the bed. "Open!" Stephen commands for the second time. Hosuh opens his mouth as wide as he could, now knowing his boyfriend's expectations. Hosuh braces himself for more yogurt. More yogurt goes in until he assumes that the cup is empty.

   "Wasn't that lovely?" Stephen asks breathlessly. "I-" was as Hosuh could say before having popcorn poured into his mouth. "Don't chew!" Stephen quickly exclaims at the small boy. Hosuh gasps as Stephen pours liquid butter in his mouth. "Now. But chew with your mouth open."

   "Aahnmah m~Mmnaonm~ S-Steph-" "Swallow," Stephen insisted. Hosuh choked, trying to swallow but coughed, butter flying onto Stephen's face. Stephen licked the butter off his face and then licked it off Hosuh's. "Y-you're so hot Hosuh~" Hosuh moans a loud moan. Gasping at the sounds he made, he bit his lips while Stephen licked away, from his face down to his neck. Stephen stopped licking and sat up. He pulled off Hosuhs shirt, making sure not to mess with the blindfold.

   "AHhuN~" Hosuh squeaks as Stephen squirts whip-cream onto Hosuh's nipples. Stephen sits on Hosuh, no longer sitting next to him. He takes off the blindfold, wanting to see all off Hosuh's lewd expressions. Hosuh's eyes adjust to the dim-lit room again.

   Hosuh starts bucking his hips up on Stephen as he leans on Hosuh, looking straight in the eyes while licking off the whip-cream. Hosuh winces when Stephen starts sucking then bitting his left nipple and twisting the other. "A-ahn~! S-Stephen! *huff huff* P-please" Hosuh begs, panting.

   Stephen wants to let's loose and destroy the poor boys' ass, but he stays strong and continues to mark up Hosuhs' soft, sensitive, and tasty skin. "No Hosuh," Stephen says, trying to not blush at Hosuh's lewd face. 'Wow. He really wants this, doesn't he? Well, I'll give him a reward for doing so good later.'

   "You still need to be punished." Stephen reaches over to his right and grabs a styrofoam take-out box, as well as a few packets of sauce. "Open your mouth for Daddy~" Stephen coos with a low, seductive voice. Hosuh moans at the word. "Daddy~" Hosuh repeated. Stephen groans back. Stephen is struggling to keep himself back. He is hard, and Hosuh can tell.

   Stephen opens the box, and takes out some hot wings, taking a packet and drenching the meat in what Hosuh could only assume was extra hot sauce. Hosuh opened his mouth, now not needing to be told twice. "Such a good boy." Stephen congratulates and puts the chicken in Hosuh wide mouth. Hosuh starts chewing but starts to struggle when the spice starts to kick in. "Stephen! A-ackh~! It's too h-ha-Hot!" Hosuh starts sweating, with his face turning red. He pants, trying to get cool air into his mouth, to extinguish the burning. But it doesn't work.

"I love it when you sweat like that, Hosuh. It makes you look hot." Stephen says, feeding Hosuh bread to help with the heat in his mouth.

This went on for another hour. Its 2:57 AM. And Hosuh has had food shoved into him non-stop, with some sexual intercourse here and there. Hosuh's tummy and chest raise up and down and he breathes for air, exhausted.

   Hosuh cranes his neck up, looking over to Stephen. He pulls out a banana. "Don't bite it. Only let your lips surround it." Stephen says, concentrating on peeling the ripe banana. Hosuh swallows the knot in his throat (and rest of the food), and opens his mouth. Stephen "inserts" the banana. Stephen smirks "Work your Magic," he says seductively.

Hosuh blushes, his face turning a bright scarlet red. If Hosuh wasn't embarrassed before, he definitely is now. Hosuh starts licking the tip of the banana, slowly working his way up to the base of the peel. He cocks his head up and down, inhaling the banana, then releasing it. Stephen helps Hosuh by bringing it up, down, up, down. He starts to go faster. Hosuh goes faster, starting to choke. He feels hot tears run down his sore face. It feels so good, but it hurts as well. He wants the real thing. Stephen eventually stops thrusting the banana.

Stephen takes the banana out of Hosuh's mouth and eats it in the most seductive way possible. He throws the peel on the floor and lays next to Hosuh, halfway down. "I love feeding you like this, making you so full," Stephen starts, "I love it so much~ It makes you look pregnant. Like you are my little pregnant wife~" Stephen continues, rubbing Hosuh's large tummy in large circles.

Hosuh blushes, moaning at Stephen rubbing him. "AaHnm~! S-" "Shhhh..." Stephen gently shushes. "I have a reward for you. Dessert! For doing so good tonight." Stephen smiles, still rubbing his tummy.

Stephen gets off of the bed and strips down, revealing his 6-inch dick, struggling to not skrew the poor boy. Stephen gets back onto the bed and positions Hosuh so that he is in the "child's play" position, with Stephen kneeling, Hosuh's head between his legs.

   "Work your magic~!" Stephen exclaims, shamelessly winking at Hosuh. Hosuh blushes, nodding his head and begins. He slowly licks Stephens aching red tip, then working all the way down to his balls. Stephen throws his head back, moaning loud and low. Stephen starts to buck his hips, trying to get past Hosuh's slow, but amazing torture. Hosuh manages to fit all of Stephens dick in his mouth, thrusting his head. "Mhnnmauh~ H-Hosuh~!" Stephen whines. "Wuh Theefen?" Was all Hosuh could say, with Stephen dick in his mouth. The vibrations sent Stephen off the edge while Hosuh lightly scrapes his teeth, going up and down. Stephen started screaming with pleasure and started bucking his hips again. "F-faster~!" Stephen yelled. Hosuh picked up the pace, giving Stephen the best head he's ever had. "S-so Ahmmna- *huff* good~" Stephen groaned.

Hosuh starts sucking hard, still thrusting his head. "H-HOSUH! HOSUH! HOSUH! I'M GONNA CUM~!!" Stephen warns Hosuh, with thick loads going into Hosuh's mouth. Hosuh manages to keep most of the cum in his mouth and swallows. Drips of cum and saliva fall from the sides of Hosuh's mouth, licking his lips.

Stephen falls down on the bed, and Hosuh gets up and cleans Stephen with some toilet paper. After he puts Stephens boxers back on him, he lies down with his mow hawked boyfriend. "I dunno about you, Stephen, but that was the best Mashed Potatoes I've ever had-!" Hosuh giggles. Stephen laughs at Hosuh, slightly disgusted by Hosuh's word choice. He pulls the silver-haired boy close and cuddles with him, rubbing his tummy. They soon fall asleep with full bellies.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay! So, uhm as you can tell, I have some problems and this chapter is a bit different. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, but I wanted to finish it in one day. Clearly it didn't go that way. I will admit that this is not my best work. So instead of writing in one weekend, how does 1-2 weeks sound? Again- requests are open!
(And please mind the comments~)
AnYwAy~ HaVe A gReAt DaY/nIgHt~!!!

(Oh, and you better bet your asses that Hosuh threw up in the morning~ >:D)