We both grunt and we fall to the floor. I stop myself from completely falling on him by sticking out my arms. They end up right next to his head and the bottom half of my body is on his. "This seems familiar no? Except the rolls were switched," I say. He smiles fondly remembering. It was the day that I asked him to come after school with me. "Yeah I remember. It was embarrassing back then and I liked you then too," he says remembering. "That day, I thought about telling you everything even when I barely knew you. You had that effect on me and I'm glad you did that," he says happily.

We realize the position we're in and get up. "We're in public Katsuki, you can't be making me get on top of you in public," I half yell. His eyes widen and he pushes me. "Shut up you idiot," he whisper-yells. I laugh and he grabs my hand again and starts dragging me again. "Come on, I've been waiting to finally take you out," he says. I smile and run up to his side so that were walking together. He turns to look at me and smiles.

We finally make it to where we were supposed to go. We get to the Olive Garden and he looks at me. I look back at him and take him inside. "Jeez just standing out here is making me hungry, let's go," I say. He laughs and the lady at the front sees us and smiles fondly. "Welcome, did you make a reservation?" Katsuki nods and says, "Yes, it's made under Katsuki." The lady nods and gets two menus. "Found it, follow me," she says. We get to the booth and sit on opposite sides of each other. She hands us our menus and before she leaves she says, "By the way, I'm a big fan of both of you. I saw the sport's festival and just yeah. Oh, you're waiter will be with you guys shortly."

"Wow, that's cool... Kendall," Katsuki says reading her name tag. She smiles widely and Katsuki sticks out his hand for a fist bump. Her eyes widen and she happily bumps her fist with his. She had been looking at Katsuki so when she looked at me, I finally smiled at her. She turned so red and her smile looked so nervous. "You guys are so cool," she says excitedly. I look at her and nod before saying, "Yeah you're pretty plus ultra." Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "Yeah!" Katsuki smiled and said, "Yeah it's his birthday so we're celebrating." She nods excitedly. "I know, I was just so starstruck and my mind completely went blank. Anyways, I'll let you be. Bye."

She leaves in a hurry and I look over at Katsuki. "You almost made her faint with your damn smile," he says. I flash him a smile and he shakes his head. "Stop being so cocky," he says with a blush. "Aw but I made you blush," I say. He groans and hides behind his menu. I tangled my legs with his under the table and picked up my menu. He put his down and then pushed mine down with one finger. "Your smile still gets me," he says. I look at him and say, "Yours does too."

~~~~~

Katsuki's POV:

We are on our way back to the dorms from ice skating and me and Shoto are hand in hand, talking about what happened when Shinso wanted to talk to me. I was telling him how he was being supportive and that he was going to be there for me.

I yawned mid sentence. He pulled me closer to him and put and arm around my waist, securely. It honestly did make me feel safe. Just knowing that he'd protect me. It makes me feel amazing. "I'm tired," I say. He nods and puts his head on mine, sideways. "Yeah me too. Let's go to bed when we get back," he says. I nod. "I had a lot of fun today. Thank you for taking me out," he tells me. I sigh. "I'm sure it could've been better but I really like spending time with you," I tell him. "Nothing is better than spending time with you," Shoto tells me. There's absolutely nothing that can describe how much he's made me feel.

We finally get to the dorms and change tiredly before getting comfortable next to each other in bed. I sigh as I wrap my arms around him. He puts his head on the top of mine since mine is in his chest. "Goodnight Kat, I love you," he says. "Goodnight Shoto, I love you too," I reply with a stupid smile on my face.

Why Me? (TodoBaku) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें