1. Hyunjin And His Snowflakes

Zacznij od początku

As soon as his manager is mentioned, the comments starts pouring in, various questions accompanied by a bunch of hearts. He chuckles, his fans are indeed smitten over Felix. But so is Hyunjin, so guess he doesn't have much room to complain.

He goes back to scrolling through more comments. The comments which aren't gushing over his freckled manager, are just telling him to take care of himself and to dress warmly now that the weather is growing a little merciless. There are few others asking about his future projects and if he's going to try for a drama this time around or if he's going to stick only to modelling and acting in movies. He looks up at the camera, smiling a little sheepishly. He glances at his sleeping manager. Felix is asleep so he can't exactly confirm with him what Hyunjin can and can't share.

He lowers his voice, leaning closer to the phone so his voice could be picked up. "I don't know if I can tell anything about my future projects as of yet, but I can assure you I've been trying something different this time and I'm actually enjoying doing that. Hopefully I'll be able to share some more of it soon enough." He smiles, striking a flower pose with his hands under his chin and head tilted slightly.

'a spoiler would be greeeeeat'

He chuckles. "I would give spoilers usually. But the company staffs have been giving Felix a hard time lately and I want to avoid doing anything that'll get him in trouble. Hope you understand."

'omg who's hurting felix?'

'awww you're looking out for him!'

'look at our ice prince melting~~uwu'

'yes, Felix, my favourite topic of all times'

'someone has been giving Felix hard time??? Snowflakes we ride at dawn'

He shakes his head. "He's doing fine though, I try to take care of him as much I can. You guys seem to forget that I'm older than him."

'yes boo take care of your crush'

'✊😳 I really did forget that with the way you act'

'you deserve Felix as much as he deserves you'

'look at you taking care of him'

"See, I like him even if he nags me to death. I'm a nice person like that." He boasts, winking to let them know he's just joking around. Immediately the comments blow up, each one calling Hyunjin out.

'you woke him up by emptying an entire bucket of water on him last week hwang'

'ummm why the fuck you lyin you always lyin hmmm oh mah gad stop fuckin lyin'

'✋ hajjima'

'you hid his wallet the day before yesterday 😭😭'

"Y'all really calling me out like that, huh. Y'all really gonna do me dirty, huh." He mock frowns at the camera. "Y'all really like my manager, huh." It's not a question he asks, it is a statement that he makes. He laughs when his fans comment confirming their affection towards Felix comes rolling in.

Hyunjin had gone through six managers in his four years as an actor-model (Felix being his seventh manager). His managers would scold him at the best and raise their hands at the worst. It didn't help that Hyunjin was born bratty, the epitome of rich spoilt kid stereotype. Though the company did takes actions whenever Hyunjin confessed about his unfair treatment behind the doors, they did fail to find a manager good enough. That is until his company hit jackpot with Lee Felix.