Liam - Isabella

“Ok, I’ll see you later, go and enjoy the concert!” My dad kissed my forehead and released me from his hug. I went onto my tip-toes and pecked his cheek.

“Bye Daddy!” I called, waving over my shoulder as I walked away. I then accidentally walked into someone, I looked up quickly, only to lower my head to hide my blush and continued to walk away only quicker. I just walked into Liam Payne. Oh. My. God. That was so embarrassing! I took my seat in the fifth row back next to a woman who looked in her early twenties with a toddler in her arms.

“Aww! She’s so cute!” I cooed, pinching the little one’s cheeks. She giggled and buried her head into her mother’s(?) chest and her mum(?) just beamed down at her. “Is she yours?” I asked and she smiled and nodded

“Yeah. Little Laila asked if she could come and see her favourite boy band, and I couldn’t resist her big green eyes!”

“Aww!” I cooed again, “I wish I had a little sibling!” I thought aloud.

Just then the music started to play and all eyes darted towards the stage where the boys had ran on. I could hear girls screaming all around me then Liam started his solo and the girls seemed to scream louder.

“I’ve tried playing it cool,

But when I’m looking at you,” He was staring straight at me as he sang and I blushed, my head turning to the ground

“Look, mummy! Liam’s looking at me!” Laila said from next to me,

“I can’t ever be brave,

‘Cause you make my heart race.” He finished his verse and Harry took over, but he didn’t stop staring at me. They sang a few more songs then it came to tweet time.

The first tweet was ‘Who’s the longest?’ all the boys pretended to not understand the question but all snook glances at a slightly pink Zayn, but he could easily mask it by saying that he was just a little too hot.

The second was ‘Who’s got the biggest feet?’ and they all yelled Harry’s name. It’s true; his feet are like canal barges!

They read out a few more, then one caught my eye; ‘so we all no Zayn and Louis R taken, but do any of u 3 have ur eyes on any1?’ Harry spoke first announcing that he was currently single and wasn’t looking for a relationship, Niall the same then Liam blushed slightly and nodded, admitting that someone had taken his fancy. At this my heart dropped, I’d always had this sort of crush on Liam but had to keep it under the radar, not only because of Danielle, which doesn’t really count anymore since they’ve broken up… maybe they broke up because he liked someone else… I don’t really know much about their break-up… Liam hasn’t really talked much about it, but also because my dad was Paul Higgins, their manager, so naturally I wasn’t allowed to date any of them. They then sang the rest of their set list and made their way off the stage. Afterwards as everyone was clearing out I could hear Laila saying about how much fun she’d had tonight, that then sprouted an idea in my brain.

“Hey, Laila,” she turned around in her mother’s grasp and nodded, “How would you like to meet One Direction?” as soon as I said it her eye lit up

“Oh, YES YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE!!!!!!” she cried,

“As long as it’s alright with your mum” she turned to her mum and started jiggling around

“PLEEEAASEEE!!! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP!!!!!!” she begged and her mum just chuckled

“I guess, do you know them then?” she asked

“Yeah, my dad’s their manager” I smiled. She nodded then followed me backstage. A couple of the security people stopped us, but when I showed them the pass my dad gave me, saying that I was with him, they let me through.

As we went further down the maze of corridors, some quite loud voices came into earshot and Laila started getting really excited. We stopped outside a door and I knocked on it,

“Boys, there’s someone here who’d like to meet you!” I said happily and Zayn opened up the door letting us inside. “Boys, this is Laila, she’s- how old did you say she was?” I re-directed my statement

“Three.” Her mum answered

“She’s three and is a really big fan of you guys, so I decided to bring her to come and meet you!” they all rushed over to her and started playing with her. The boys were suckers when it came to kids. They really did love them and seemed to have a way with them. They would all make wonderful fathers. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn’t realised that Liam had come and stood beside me.

“What’cha thinkin’ ‘bout?” he said, snapping me out of my thoughts. In my head I was screaming ‘I’m thinking about what it would be like to have a family with you, Liam, because I love you!’ but I didn’t say that, what I said was;

“Nothing… just what it’d be like to have a family of my own” ‘WITH YOU!!! WITH YOU, LIAM!!!’ I shouted in my head. Then out of the blue he blurted

“I think you’d make a wonderful mother, Issy.” I turned to look at his blushing face, his gaze looking anywhere but mine.

“I think you’d make a wonderful father, too, Liam.” I said, and then realised how close we actually were. He looked up at me and our gazes locked. I could feel his breath on my face and felt myself leaning in. There were mere millimetres between our lips now and I felt my eyelids flutter shut. Suddenly there was a loud BANG that brought us out of our trance. Harry and Louis both lay on the floor groaning and Laila just sat inbetween them giggling her little head off. The next few things seemed to be a blur. In what seemed two minutes Laila and her mum had gone, we’d gotten through the huge crowd of screaming fans from outside the arena and gotten back to the hotel. Everyone had already gone into their rooms, and I was about to when someone pulled my arm and spun me around, slamming their lips to mine. At first I didn’t respond, and as I was just about to, they pulled away. Well… that’s a shame… I looked up to see who my mystery kisser was and saw Liam. My eyes immediately widened and I turned my head to the floor, covering my blush with my hair. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted it, so that our gazes met.

“Issy, I- I really like you and I’ve liked you for a long time… you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to kiss you… so I guess what I’m trying to say is- Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked with hopefulness in his eyes.

“I- I- I-” I stuttered

“It’s ok, I understand if you don’t want to.” He said sadly and started to slump back to his room

“Liam, wait!” I called after him, making him turn around and look up at me hopefully, “What about my dad?” I asked and he smirked

“We don’t have to tell anyone, it can be a secret!” He said so I nodded,

“Ok, yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend!” I grinned. I then pulled in Liam for a short-but-long kiss. When I pulled away we were both grinning like Cheshire cats. “Night, Liam” I pecked his lips once more.

“Night, Love” with that we both went to out rooms and when I was in mine, I slid down the closed door and squealed happily. Then I saw a light flick on and heard;

“Why’re you so happy!?!” Shoot! I forgot I was sharing my room!

A/N

I'm so so sorry that it took so long to upload! but I hope you like it! don't forget to ask, I won't bite! there's now a list on the first page telling you which order I'll be posting them in! I might not be uploading for a while, not that it'll make much difference, I'm such a terrible person :'(, because it's the holidays soon and I'm going away, but hopefully I'll still be able to take my laptop, I've not been given a straight answer by my mum yet! :)

Until next time, goodbye my fellow wattpadders! :D