Chapter 8 - Goshi And His Comments

I ran towards Guren and hugged him. He hugged me back and placed a hand on the back of my head, I hid my face on his chest.

I heard shooting. When I turned my head to see (never letting Guren go), I saw tigers exploding on the ground. Shinya shot but Ferid dodged.

- Ah, my princess is already in the arms of her knight in a shining armor. - Ferid said.

Guren gnashed his teeth.

- I would advise you to leave your "princess" alone, vampire. - Shinya spat.

Ferid chuckled.

- If you say so... - he turned around and shouted. - Come on, guys. Let's go back.

And, before jumping and disappear, he told me with a soft voice that made me shiver.

- I'm sure we will meet again, ~(Y/N)~.

When he was gone, I hugged Guren hard.

- Thank you! - I said, with tears on my eyes.

- Ah, I see. So Guren was the only one who helped you? Ok, then. - Shinya crossed his arms, looking another way.

I giggled and approached him. I delicately pecked on his cheek. He seemed surprised by my unexpected kiss and giggled. But a smirk grew on his face when he noticed the jealousy on Guren's face.

Guren had his arms crossed, frowning, looking at another way, pretending to be distracted.

- Hmm... someone is jealous over there! - Shinya said and pointed to Guren.

- No I'm not! - Guren quickly said, uncrossing his arms, putting them aside, and blushed.

I, nervously, got closer to him.

- I think you d-deserve one too, Lieutenant Colonel.

I reached his cheek and kissed him there, a little longer than Shinya's kiss.

That made us both blush and Shinya was laughing.

- You two should see your faces right now. But I don't know what difference a kiss makes since you saw each other naked...

- Shinya, shut up! We didn't saw each other naked! - I and Guren shouted at the same time.

- Ah, so cute, you too are even in sync!

I was about to kick his ass when I heard Mito calling me.

- (Y/N)!! Come here! Shigure, Sayuri and I are going to take a coffee. Are you coming?

- Sure! - I shouted at them. Before going, I told the boys. - I'll be back soon.

They both nodded.

~♡~

- I see you like it, huh? - Mito asked me

- Are you kidding? You should have told me of this cafe a long time ago. This is delicious! - I said.

Shigure smiled.

- Thank you! - she said.

- Huh? - I asked, holding the donut in my hand.

The girls laughed.

- Shigure's parents are the owners of this cafe. - Sayuri clarified.

- Ah! Congratulations! This is amaaaazing! - I said while bitting the donut.

- I'm glad you like it!

We heard the door open. Goshi entered and headed to us.

- Are you girls here? - he asked. We all rolled our eyes.

- No, we're holograms. - I muttered. Goshi was marked with me, since his stupid harassing comments.

- What did you say? - he asked me, defying me.

- I said, no, we are fucking holograms! - Goshi was so surprised that he even gasped.

Everybody started laughing at his reaction, I included. He smiled shyly and scratched the back of his head, looking down. He then sat next to me.

- I didn't know you girls eat donuts.

- We are normal human beings, ya know? - I replied.

- That's actually impossible. Normal human beings aren't as hot as you are. - he said, winking at me. Obtaining no response, he continued teasing me. - But it's true that you have to feed that fat as of yours...

- Are you calling me fat? - I asked. I knew exactly what he meant, I just wanted to scare him a little bit.

He placed his arms above his head, like he was surrendering, and said:

- No, of course not. I even think that you have a pretty sweet ass... - he said, sticking his tongue out.

- You better leave (Y/N) alone, before Guren decides to kick your ass! - Mito said, laughing.

- Oh, yeah, I forgot that our Lieutenant Colonel here has a crush on (Y/N)! - Goshi said.

You couldn't blush in front of them.

- Stop saying shit! He is just trying to help me defend myself from your pervert comments! - getting up and bending over Goshi, I said. - But I'll show you that I don't need him to defend myself.

- Oh, I like that attitude! - he said.

I grabbed him by his collar and dragged him outside. The girls followed.

- What a shame... I thought we were heading to the bathroom! Such a shame you didn't bring a bikini, this sun would do some good for your skin and that vision... Oh, it would be so good for my eyes! - he said, eyeing my chest.

I don't think I need to say that I didn't like it. I used my free hand to grab his chin and force him to look at me in the eyes.

- Alright, alright, I see you wanna fight... - he said, loosening himself from my grip. I didn't try to stop him, I just got away as I called my demon and he called his.

"Murakami, let's fight!"

"As you wish, commander."

I felt my self getting stronger.

- Go get him tiger! - Mito shouted.

I waved to my mini crowd, all of them waving at me back.

- None of you is going to support me? What a shame... I shall create my own crowd! - Goshi said, smoking on his smoking pipe.

A purple cloud involved a group of soldiers. I wasn't going to let myself fall on his illusions. I slashed them all open, nothing was left but colored dust that soon disappeared. I saw Goshi smirking as he kept his mouth on the pipe.

- Not bad!

He then blew a little more, another cloud of purple smoke escaped his pipe, a big black sword coming towards me. I dodged and it hit the wall and disappeared. The purple smoke also faded, involving itself with my hair before fading.

- When are you going to stop messing around and come to fight me with a sword?

- Ha! As you wish, my lady...

He placed his pipe in his pocket and unsheathed the sword. I felt a smirk growing in my face as he came to me and I blocked his attack, holding my sword in the cable in the middle.

- Now, this is a real fight. - I said.