Tina squealed as she wrapped her arm around Yunos and laid her head on his shoulder. "Eeek! I'm this close in becoming a Magic Knight," she whispered happily. Asta saw the corner of Yuno's lips twitch up into a smile.

"I pray that one among you will have what it takes to become the most powerful mage in the land. Seriously, I mean it!" The Tower Master got no reaction from the audience and cleared his throat. "And now, to accept your grimoires."

The grimoires on the shelves started glowing one by one. An array of colors started to shine as the grimoires started floating up.

Which one's mine? Which one's mine? Tina thought excitedly.

A few of the grimoires started to float down to the teenagers. Almost all of them very happy to receive their very own. A few started comparing each others to their own. Some bulky while the others were skinny. Some big while one could fit into a pocket. Tina's eyes started to grow wider as a whitish/silverish book started floating towards her. Her mouth flew open. She reached out just when the book landed in her hands.

"Oh, my God, I finally have my grimoire!" she yelled as she jumped up and down. She held the book close to her chest before she showed Yuno. "Look, Yuno!"

Yuno smiled again as he held up his, not ready to show the cover yet. "Looks like we're one step closer." He smiled faltered and his brows furrowed as he inspected her book. "Tina, what's wrong with your grimoire?"

"Hmm?" Tina looked down. The grimoire looked like any other grimoire. It was white/silver with a few black designs. It was a thick book. It was just the cover that threw her off. Instead of a three-leaf clover or even a fourth one...it was like a third and half of the fourth. "That is weird. But who cares? In six months, we'll be taking the Magic Knights Entrance Exam! You're going to help me train, right?"

 But who cares? In six months, we'll be taking the Magic Knights Entrance Exam! You're going to help me train, right?"

"You don't need training. I've already told you, you're ready."

"I'll be ready when the Magic Knights exam happens." And I'm going to pass it. Tina looked at Asta. "Ooh, Asta, you better help me train for this!"

Asta was completely lost for words. It wasn't the fact that Tina wanted to train with him, that's normal, but the fact that there was no book in his hand. "Hey, uh..." Asta began. He was still kneeling down with his arms up just waiting. "Is my grimoire running late or something?"

All eyes were on Asta now. The Tower Master cleared his throat. "Uh..." He didn't know what to say. This never really happened before in the history of the Clover Kingdom. "Try again next year?"

"What?!" Asta shouted.

That's when the room started laughing at him. A boy without magic. Some making fun of him and saying that completely and utterly useless. Tina's eyes started to twitch as the crowd continued to laugh at him.

Oh, please don't, Tina, Sister Lily pleaded. Making fun of her eye is one thing but when Tina sees people laughing and bullying her family, she completely loses it.

"Hey, what the hell are you all laughing at?!" Tina shouted. "Just because he has no magic doesn't make him useless!"

"Not as useless as that red eye," someone commented.

Tina glared at the guy. "Listen here, you little pipsqueak -"

Tina was cut off when the light from Yuno's grimoire started glowing. The room completely stopped. The crowd gasping as the light brightened Tina's eyes.

"Is that...the four-leaf clover?" the Tower Master gasped.

Tina finally got a good look and realized that it is the four-leaf clover grimoire. The same one the first Wizard King had in the legend. Not only did the legend says that the book has tremendous power, but also good luck.

"I will become the Wizard King!" Yuno shouted in the room.

Tina couldn't help the huge smile on her face as Yuno finally closed the book while the crowd cheered. "Yay! Way to go, Yuno!" she yelled.

Yuno handed Tina's grimoire back to her. "Don't forget yours." Tina grabbed the book from him and that's when she heard other people talking. Some muttering about why her book contained a three and a half leaf clover. It was strange to some because there was nothing in the history books about a three and a half star leaf clover. Yuno grinned at Tina. "Say it. I know you want to."

"I'm going to become a Magic Knight one day," Tina started slowly. The small bubbly feeling in her chest was ready to erupt. So she held her grimoire up high and shouted to the rooftops, "And when I do, it will be an honor serving the Wizard King!"

The crowd thought Tina met Yuno. They were so pumped from the excitement that they started to cheer. Tina wasn't wrong when she said she said it will be an honor serving their Wizard King. As long as it's either Yuno or Asta...well, that's all the honor she needs.

"Yuno," Asta began slowly. His breathing becoming hollow as his anger wanted to burst. He wasn't mad not getting the grimoire. He was more mad that Yuno is one step ahead of him. "Just wait. I'm hot on your heels. I'll catch up to you. I am your rival!"

And that's when the crowd started to laugh again.

"His rival? Who does he think he is?" one boy asked.

"Big talk for some idiot who didn't even get a grimoire," another one said.

Tina glared at them. "And big talk for someone whose grimoire could fit into a pocket watch!" She pointed at the kid's toupe. "And nice carpet! That's not really fooling anyone!"

Yuno sighed. He just had enough of today. He hated attention. He just wanted to focus on his one goal. He just wanted to head back to the village and, hopefully, spend some time with Tina before someone pulls her away from him. Yuno ignored everyone's comments and laughter and started walking. Tina thought he was going to yell at everyone and tell them that Asta is his rival, but Yuno said the one thing that crushed Tina.

"No."

》》》》

A/N: Alright everyone, second chapter done. I might just combine this chapter with the first one once I'm done with the last chapter of the first episode and continue on from there. And he might not appear until future- the way future- chapters but there's this other character that I'm creating and his name is Damien. Does anyone want to take a guess on what his role is?

 Does anyone want to take a guess on what his role is?