Actual Ending

You noticed that you caught feelings for Hazu. You wrote a letter to tell him to meet you at the cherry tree after school.

You ran to the tree before he sees the note, and you just wait for him. It was time for him to come and you thought he wasn't gonna get there.

Negative thoughts start to get to your head. 'He's not gonna come' 'He hates you' 'He'll reject you' You hated those thoughts.

Soon, he actually came. "Oh! (Y/n)!" "Hazu... I have to ask you something" "Oh.. okay" he said, smiling a bit. "Well... it takes a lot of courage to say this but... when I'm around you, I get this feeling that no one has made me feel before. I don't really know if you'd feel the same way but, Hazu, I really like you, I just wanna ask.... do you.. like me?"

I can't contain these feelings anymore, I wanted to let him know... even if he doesn't feel the same

"(Y/n), of course I do! I've liked you since childhood and I always have. You're pretty cute and you're really kind, and that made me like you more"

he said.....

I was never happier than this, I started to tear up. "(Y-y/n)! I-I'm sorry if I said something wrong! Please, stop crying!"

I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. He wiped my tears and then....

He kissed me.....

The End