I like you (samyxmar)

Mar's POV

I was walking to class with Dante, it was a regular ass boring day. I'm just trying to get through this week without becoming a high school drop out.

"So this girl said she's trying to get that bread and I told her bitch the closest you've gotten to dough is a yeast infection" Dante told me as we walked.

"What the fuck Dante?" I asked worrying about his mental health.

"What? It's not my fault, she provoked me" Dante said looking completely unbothered by the stares we were getting for his loud ass voice.

I was about to roast the shit of this man when I heard a soft voice say something."I like your sweater" 

The voice belonged to a guy with caramel toned skin and black curly hair. Oddly enough his voice fit perfectly with his overall soft boy demeanour.

He had already walked away and I was just standing in the middle of the hall dazed by his beauty.

"Did he just compliment you?" Dante asked me snapping fingers in front of my face.

"Hello Marinara sauce, earth to Mar" I heard Dante's voice faintly.

"Was complimenting me?" I whispered under my breath.

"Bitch I can't hear you speak up and we're gonna be late. Mr. Sunny already hates my ass, for no reason" Dante exclaimed as he dragged me to class.

-time skip-

"Teach me your ways Mar" Dante said looking at me expectedly.

"Dante, I just want to eat my food" I said trying to shut him up.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mattia asked he sat down.

"This pretty boy complimented Mar" Dante said to Mattia.

"How pretty?" Mattia asked us looking up from his phone.

"Like on some Asap Rocky type shit, gorgeous for no reason" Dante answered without missing a beat.

"Oh shit" Mattia said now fully invested in this conversation.

"That's what I'm saying, what the hell is Mars bars doing to get this positive energy? I've been a decent person consistently for seventeen years" Dante said looking at me for answers.

"Ask God, I don't have the answers you want" I said dismissing him and his nosy questions.

"Shut your train track mouth looking ass" Dante said.

"Verbal abuse on aisle six" Mattia called out earning a couple of confused and annoyed stares.

"Damn tough crowd" Dante yelled at the people who were annoyed by their antics.

"You guys are too much" I said getting up to leave these over dramatic hoes.

-time skip sponsored by bigboimattia-

"So your saying that he complimented you again?!" Dante was pissing people off and I haven't even finished my story.

We had decided to hangout at the mall, since it was Saturday and honestly we both had nothing going on.