"Nothing?" He asked again to which I nodded in no while he hummed.

Can't the time speed up?

I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall.

5 minutes for 12'O clock. Great!

My dear 5 minutes please pass soon so that I can be in relief.

I held sanskaar's hand and he looked at me due to my sudden action.

"Swara? You okay?" He inquired me.

"Yeah just stay this way." I replied and looked at the clock. 3 minutes more.

Uff! Pass on fast 3 minutes I don't have more patience left in me... Not anymore.

"You look..." I looked at him who was already looking at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

He slowly tugged my strands behind my ears gently as it hid my right eyes.

"Pretty under the moonlight, you know?" He completed his sentence and my cheeks turned red. I was blushing.

I didn't know if that was a compliment or he meant something else but... It was beautiful one. The way his eyes turned soft and his voice turned tender was something different.

Ding-dong Ding-dong.

I looked at the clock which was already at sharp 12'O clock.

"Happy----"

In instance I hugged sanskaar throwing my arms around him and placing my face on his neck. I was extremely happy, beyond happy that I didn't know what words to say to describe what I felt now.

I felt his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me more closer into the hug.

Ahhh! Words are less to express how I was feeling at the moment.

"Happy birthday swara!" That made me smile even more. Usually dad was the first person to wish me on my birthdays before it was mom and dad but this it time it was different. For the first time I was with someone else other than my mom and dad on my birthday but it didn't make me feel odd.

We parted away from the hug but my arms was still warped around his neck and his on my waist.

"Happy birthday." He whispered again to me looking into my eyes. His eyes sparkled and I was able to feel that. That sparkle... It had the potential to burn my soul, flutter my heart and freeze my mind. It was magic to me and it happened again.

Our moment broke as I heard my mobile ringing I walked away and answered my mobile.

"Happy birthday princess." Dad wished me as soon as I picked the call.

"Thanks Dad." I said.

"I'll pick up soon I'm just few kilometers away, okay?"

"Take your time dad... I.." I looked at sanskaar. "I'm safe here."

"I know you would be. Bye sweetie."

"Bye dad." The call got disconnected and I placed my mobile on the table before I could look at him I was caught by him again in his arms.

I felt his one hand taken away from my waist.

"Close your eyes." He whispered softly. Though I didn't want to close my eyes I did.    His other hand was also taken.

"Open." I opened my eyes to see him smile brightly which made me confused but my smile grew wider when I saw his hand holding a silver chain which had a dollar. I quick looked at the dollar which had strawberry engraved in sliver with white crystals and stones. I looked at him.