Then only I noticed the goddess in the middle of the lake and I am sure no one will come here at this time but still I didn't like her taking bath here as the water is so cold.

Now only I got to know the meaning of why sir will go against this.

L " are u sure?? I mean it's not necessary "

R " Plz Lakshya I want to do it. "

L " then even I will do pooja with u... Y u should only suffer in this cold "

I was about to jump while she pulled me back.

R " only a week is there for competition and I can't let u get fever or something ur health is more important "

She is right!!

While I sighed and she went near the lake.

Hope I can see her face today, I know it's not good but still I am dying to see her.

I looked at her who didn't leave her veil instead she closed her face still more and drowned inside the water for 5times and went near goddess and did pooja....

Her saree was hugging her body and I can see her milky white waist and I gulped hard to control my harmones...

R " let's go"

I just nodded and she started to move forward though I know no one is awake at this time I can't take risk.

I went near her and gave her my kurtha while she stared me before taking that.

R " thank u "

Why is she testing me so much??

Duh... And y am I reacting like a teenager??

We reached home and I was about to reach my room while she held my hand and I shivered in her cold touch on my warm hand.

R " thanks for accompanying me "

I smiled at her.

***********************************

Shek " only three days left for the competition, I hope everything will b in our favour "

R" don't worry Papa, Devima will not leave our side. "

Lakshya sat next to Papa.

L " sir, I have always heard Dharma always wins and I know we will win and if not also I promise I will solve this problem "

I didn't get it what he was saying?? Like how come he will solve problem if we didn't win??

Shek " Lakshya, what are u saying?? Never ever think u will lose....We have to win. "

He smiled.

L " I know Sir, I will do my best and we will win "

Shek " u came as a light in our dark phase don't know how we can repay, I am thinking to write half property of mine to u, I have only Ragini and she has to leave me one or the other day "

R" Papa?? "

I hugged him tightly...

R " Never ever I have thought of leaving u and this village and going away is far thing"

L " u don't know what u have made me today....from irresponsible brat to a responsible person, I have got to know the meaning of family, I have got to know the meaning of hardwork. Though I was a stranger u gave me support and I don't need anything in return but.... "

I was having tears in my eyes hearing his words.

Shek " but what beta?? "

L " I will ask u something and u need to give me on the competition day after I win"

Though we both were confused Papa agreed and he smiled at us.

I can hear water droplets sound and that brought me back that it's started to rain and I need to take back the clothes from terrace.

I started to run towards terrace and I heard Papa saying careful and Lakshya saying I will help u.

I started to take the clothes and he came and stood next to me.

R " what are u looking at??take the clothes "

He was looking like a school kid and I so wanted to ruffle his hair.

I gave the clothes which were there in my hand and he took it inside.

And I removed other clothes and when I was about to enter inside my legs slipped and I was waiting my body to touch the ground but instead I was in the protective arms.

He was looking at me with so much emotins and I shivered in his touch.

I looked into his eyes which were looking at my lips!!

I have covered my face but due to the sudden fall he is able to see my lips, thank god he didn't see my face I was about to adjust my veil to cover my lips but his thumb slightly wiped the droplets on my lips making me to feel electricty passing throughout my body.

Ragini...

I heard my father's call bringing us back to earth.

R " thank u "

I said fastly and made my way inside home and I turned back to look at him who was still getting wet in the rain and his face was glowing and he was looking very happy, he spread his arms and turned around looking at the sky he screamed and his words made me blush...

I AM IN LOVE....

************************************

Hope u all liked this part....

This part was Romantic one 😅🙊

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting....