Chapter 6

Hello Malibu! I’m here again; the only difference is I’m not with Drake. Ugh I should be happy. Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to people. 

“Ali! Do you want to swim? Night swimming is the best” Chloe said.

“Uh no thanks, I’m just gonna lay down here and watch the stars” I said.

“Okay, see you later” she said.

I'm watching the stars tonight the only difference is you're not here. This ain’t helping; our memories are coming back again. I decided to go get dressed and go to the lounge and get wasted.

“What can I do for you?” bartender said.

“I’ll have jagermeifter please” I said.

“good choice” bartender said.

“Oh are you sure you’re having that? Alcohol content is too strong” a guy that I don't know said.

“Uh yeah I’m so sure. I want to get wasted” I said.

“Drinking won’t help you to solve your problems” he said.

“What made you think that I have a problem?!” I looked at him.

“well people who has problem wants to get wasted” he smiled.

“who are you anyway?” I said.

“I’m Stuart. And you are?”

“Alison” I said. “The loneliest girl in the world”

“Nice to meet you Alison. Why are you lonely? I can’t believe a pretty girl like you is lonely. You look kind and smart too. So how can someone like you be lonely?” he said.

“You don’t know me. The man I love left me without any explanations! Isn’t he the coolest guy ever?!” I sighed.

“Well he’s the most stupid guy! Even though we just met I can sense that you’re really a good person. You’re a good catch Ali, any guy would be damn lucky to have you. So whoever that guy is, he’s stupid.” Stuart said.

“I gave him all my love, and I thought I had all of his. I guess my love just wasn’t enough” I said. “I’m so sorry for being so dramatic, I have to go now”

“no, it’s okay. Guess I’ll see you around” Stuart said.

“Yeah thanks for listening to me” I smiled.

“the pleasure is mine” he smiled back.