Elijah Mikaelson

En başından başla

"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena hastily breathed, and Andy's gaze shot to hers in disbelief. "What are you doing?" Elijah stopped; his pleasant facade gone as he stood in front of them with an air of seriousness. "What do you know about the moonstone?"

"I know that you need it... and I know where it is." Elena said shakily, and Andy quickly caught on to the fact that she was stalling. "Yes." Elijah nodded, and he appeared almost bemused as he peered down at the doppelganger. "I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is." Elijah's head tilted, calculating, as Elena shook her head. "It doesn't work that way." He tensed for a second, before quickly relaxing and appeared bemused as he lightly smirked and Andy wondered what an actual smile would look like. "Are you negotiating with me?" He turned to look at Andy, and she shook her head at the question in his gaze.

"I know nothing about it." Elijah hummed before his left arm shot out to pull the elemental into his side, and she gasped as shivers spread throughout her body from where his palm rested on her lower back; instinctively her back arched as though to escape his touch, her breast pressing against the back of her hands that she forced in between them as a barrier. He didn't look at her as Andy peered up at him, his eyes were focus intently on Elena's as she warily stood in front of him, before they drifted down to her necklace.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" Elena gasped in shock as Elijah tore it away with his other hand, before grasping her hair firmly to force her to meet his gaze.

"Tell me where the moonstone is."

After Elijah compelled her, Elena revealed that the moonstone was in the tomb underneath the old church, with Katherine. Then a sound of glass shattering was heard, and Elijah quickly released Elena but kept a tight hold of Andromeda. "What is that?"

"I don't know." Rose responded, and the two teenagers shared a look.

"Who else is in this house?"

"I don't know." With a dark look, Elijah grabbed ahold of Elena's bicep and his arm around Andy slipped to her wrist as he marched them towards the stairs. Andy hissed at his tight grip but did not struggle as he dragged her. "Move!"

He led them towards the hall, looking around as a figure zipped past them. Elijah tossed Elena to Rose, who caught her, but kept Andromeda in his arms. Andy's front was pressed once again against his side, and she fought to keep still as she glared at the offending vampire holding her. Another figure zipped past behind them, and Elijah turned around slowly with a predatory look. "Rose..."

"I don't know who it is."

Again, a figure flew past them and then Stefan's voice was heard. "Up here." Andromeda let out a shriek and tightly closed her eyes as Elijah sped them up the stairs suddenly, and he held her tighter as he looked around for the invaders.

"Down here." Damon's voice sounded, and Andy was filled with immense relief at the sound of his voice. A weapon fired, and before Andy could realize, Elijah had quickly shielded her body with his and she heard a grunt of pain escape as a small stake shot into his side. Her front was plastered against his, and her breath came in short gasps as she looked up at Elijah. For once, his eyes were not cold as he quickly looked her over to make sure she was uninjured. They were filled with worry that quickly turned into a dark fury.

With ease, he took the stake out of his back, before turning around and seeing Elena and Rose were gone. He quickly grabbed Andromeda's forearm again, his jaw clenched in displeasure and Andy gasped as his hand pressed against the sensitive flesh where she was stabbed. She felt anger boil in her, and her blue eyes flashed crimson as she focused on the offending hand touching her. With a gasp of pain, Elijah ripped his palm away from the sudden scorch of heat and could see what were blisters on his hand already begin to heal.