'This is goodbye, my sister'

"Tomoya!"

That was the last thing I've heard before I fainted.

~ Before ~

"Your honor, the members of this Jury find the defendant...GUILTY!"

BANG BANG

"Final! The jury is thanked and excused. The court is adjourned"

BANG BANG

"Wait no! I'm innocent!" The police drag him away. "You did this to me! You b*****. I demand a retrial!" He was gone from the room.

Then everyone got up and left one by one. While the lawyer that lost was disappointed.

"I-I lost again" She lazily packed up her stuff. Then suddenly she was approached by Sir Oliver. She was alarmed by his presence.

"Don't be like that. He was guilty in the first place" He comforts her.

"I know, but I kinda need the money. With my reputation going down. I don't know if I can su-"

"I win!" She got interrupted by a little girl's voice.

"Great. Your award will be... Staying at her house!" He told her.

"Huh?" They were both confused.

"Oliver, I can't!"

"Sure you can, Kotone." He hands her a stack of money. "Think of it as a thank-you gift for being friends with my sister!"

"But I don't know her!"

"But your brother does"

"Huh?"

After a long argument. Oliver skrr out of the room and ran into the car, driving away. Leaving Junko behind. Before he left completely, she yelled at him "YOU CAN GO TO PRISON FOR THIS YOU KNOW!"

He didn't listen but left his contact number behind. She was tired and annoyed by his actions. 'I thought he's better than this'

She turned around and faced Junko. "Uh. Don't worry, he'll come back!"

Junko shakes her head. "No! I won so I will stay at your house"

Her soul left her body.

*Now*

Tomoya was lying on his bed while his sister calls her friend. Junko eats pudding in the kitchen. Kone's friend picks up. "Hey what's up?"

"Your brother left his...kid here"

"Who?"

"Junko! He left Junko to me!"

"Oh my!... Well, good luck with that! I'll send you her information"

"W-what?! No! That's not what I mean!" She slams the table which startled Junko.

*beep beep* She hung up on her.

Junko stares at her with sad eyes. "Do you not want me here?"

"W-what? Oh. I do! I-I just not prepared that's all!" She reassures her.

"Oh ok!" She finishes her pudding. At the same time, the parents come home.

"....."

They stared at each other in surprise.

*TIME SKIP* ~ Tomoya POV ~

I woke up in my bed. 'Huh? How did I get here?' Then I flashed back to what happened.