[ LAFS 1 ↪ Seungwoo ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight Series 1

[ a/n : obviously LAFS stands for Love At First Sight ]

You are working in a cafe which is popular with people.While sitting,you heard the glass door opened so you positioned your self in the counter.A handsome man entered,stopped in front of the counter and looked at the drinks and food chart while you were very starstrucked by his handsome features.

"W-welcome to X-xster cafe,s-sir"
Then you mental facepalmed 'cause you sounded nervous.

"Hi,I would like to order Iced-Americano and— "
He stopped talking when he looks at you.Shock and admiration is all written in his face.In short,he fell in love at you in just one look.

"A-and a Oreo c-cheesecake,all take out"
And you became confused.

'Why does he also sounded nervous?'
You thought

"Is that all,sir?"
You asked

"Yeah— oh!Also add Strawberry-cookies frappe"
He said.

"That all would take.....30 minutes."
And he left,sitting on one of the tables.

After 30 minutes,you approached his table while holding a tray where the orders are placed.

"Here is you order,sir— ?"

"Seungwoo.Han Seungwoo"
He smiled that 'cause your heart to melt.

"Here is your Iced-americano,Oreo Cheesecake and Strawberry-cookie frappe"
You said while placing the orders.

He got up from his seat,grabbing the Ice-americano and Cheesecake,leaving the frappe on the table.

"Sir!Your frappe--"

"That's for you"
He said as he winked at you and left the cafe.

You took the frappe,finding a paper beside it.

You know what,I don't believe at love at first sight
But when I saw you earlier,I must reconsider my decision

Text me;)
#xxxxxxxxxx

Then you chuckled,thinking that it is very cheesy although you still like it.

______________________

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating for a long time
I was busy coping for the topics I have missed and until now I am still busy but I'll try my best to update but expect that I would update slow.
Actually this is requested as an reaction but I think it would be nice if I made it a series.To the lovely human who requested this,I hope that you'll still like this.

-Milky Yang