four

"I DIDN'T KNOW you're dyslexic. but anyways, your wish is my command," yohan mumbled, before proceeding to do the magic with his hands. he twirled his fingers and muttered something gaeul couldn't understand. she noticed that his eyes turned grey and that scared her for a moment.

a few seconds later his eyes returned to their original colour and she let out a relieved sigh. "you're scared- wait no you're terrified." yohan smirked, leaning his body against the couch.

"no i wasn't." she quickly denied. yohan rolled his eyes at her failed attempt of lying to him. he could sense it. after all, he's a genie.

"hold on, where's your school bag?" yohan questioned her, getting up from his spot. gaeul pointed out where she had dumped her bag as soon as she got home.

yohan came back with her pencil case and a few books. "try it." he said, handing them to her. "try what?" she asked blankly.

"your dyslexia dummy!" he hit her forehead. "right." gaeul took the textbook from him and flipped it to a random page. "€=¥✓%✓${"

she looked at yohan unbelievably. "KIM YOHAN YOU'RE MY SAVIOUR!" she said attacking him with a hug, her hair hitting yohan's face. he rubbed his cheeks and hugged her back awkwardly.

"oh i wasn't ready for that," he mumbled. gaeul was too happy and overwhelmed by the fact that she could finally read properly. the letters weren't messing around with her this time.

she broke the hug and let out a screech. "oh my god i'm going to read the whole literature text novel tomorrow and throw the book in miss kang's face once i'm done with reading everything."

"well i wouldn't do that if i were you." yohan said, feeling very unsure of the girl's idea. "of course you wouldn't yohan. you don't have the balls to do it anyway." she said, blowing her nails.

"excuse me?!" he exclaimed, feeling extremely offended. "you're excused." gaeul said, standing up to keep the books back and returned with a bag of peanuts.

she conquered the whole couch to herself, leaving no space for yohan to sit. "move your ass i want to sit too." he ordered her, eating a few peanuts at once. gaeul rolled her eyes before pulling her legs, giving space for him to sit.

"who even watches barbie anymore?" yohan mocked and she eyed him angrily. "me. now will you shut the fuck up genie boy, before i kick you out from this motherfucking house."

-

"oh you've got to be kidding me." gaeul groaned as the new transfer student introduced himself. the said student was asked to sit behind her, which made it even more irritating for her.

"hey gaeul, do you know this new dude?" junho, her desk mate asked her. gaeul let out a deep sigh before answering him. "sort of? we're acquaintances i guess." she answered truthfully.

she can't really tell them what he really was and she can't call him her friend too since they only met yesterday and they can't stand a minute without ripping each other's throats.

"psst gaeul," gaeul ignored the whisper from the new transfer student and kept on jotting down her notes.

she heard nothing after that and assumed that he would've stopped pestering her but she was wrong. all of a sudden, her pen started floating, catching her off guard.

she grabbed the pen and put it back down. glancing at her side, junho had his eyes fixed on the whiteboard so she turned her back and the boy only grinned at her.

"kim yohan i swear to god if you don't stop-" yohan waited for her to finish her sentence but she never did. "you'll what?" he asked her, amused.

"i'll- uh i'll kick you out from the house." she whispered threateningly. "as if i'll let that happen." he snorted, which caught the teacher's attention.

"han gaeul and kim yohan, what's happening behind there? are we missing out on something?" everyone turned their attention to both of them, making them flustered.

"n-nothing ma'am." gaeul replied, glaring at yohan before turning back to her place. soon it was already lunchtime and she peeked over to see what had yohan jotted down throughout the lesson just to find out he only doodled and scribbled things.

"shouldn't have expected anything from you." she chuckled, walking out from the class with him. "not my fault i didn't know what the fuck quantum leap was. i would've known better if it was history." he complained and scrunched his nose.

"are you eating?" she asked as they arrived at the canteen. "i like trying new foods," he said, pulling out some notes from his pocket and then queuing up to buy food. gaeul wondered where had he gotten his money from.

she bought her usual meal and sat at an empty spot. she has friends but unfortunately not close enough to actually eat lunch together and do all the best friend things together.

gaeul took a spoonful of her meal and zoned out, thinking about whatever that had been happening to her. then her mind wandered off to yohan.

it still amazed her that she met an in real life genie and he actually granted her wish just like that. she would probably be sent to a psychiatrist if she were to go around telling people about it.

last night, she was very concerned about her safety despite some part of her was already comfortable having him around. yohan convinced her that he needed no sleep so she fell asleep right after that.

when she woke up, she found him sitting on the couch watching a movie all alone. "you really went all out and stayed up huh?" she retorted and he only grinned at her.

her thoughts were snapped back to reality when yohan sat in front of her with a tray. "you seemed out of place? are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine just-" her words were disrupted when she noticed a figure walking towards their spot. she squinted her eyes trying to identify the person and when she finally did, her jaw dropped open.

he stopped in front of her and gave her the sweetest smile she'd ever seen. "long time no see, han gaeul."

"lee hangyul. what are you doing here?"

it's been awhile eh?

anyways to all the award shows that did x1 dirty i hope
they rot in hell like
seriously stop using them
just for clout omg.

y'all 2020 is going to be
x1's year im calling it fr