Suddenly, Klaus slapped (Y/N) in the face. Hard. She let out a yelp at the stinging sensation spread across her cheek.

"Hey-" Five tried to protest, but was cut off when Klaus's fist came into contact with his mouth.

Klaus inhaled sharply, "I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy," The doctor said, pointing at Klaus.

He chuckled, "You got no idea."

Five looked over to (Y/N), making sure she wasn't too hurt. She did the same to him, looking at his lip. She touched it gently and he flinched.

Klaus looked at the snow globe on the doctor's desk. It said, "Peace in Earth!" He picked it up.

"'Peace on Earth!' That's so sweet!" Klaus awed, then he slammed the globe on his head, breaking it.

"God, that hurt!" Klaus yelled.

The doctor grabbed the phone, "I'm calling secur-"

Klaus snatched the phone from him, "There's been an assault, in Mr. Big's office and we need security, now! Schnell!"

He slammed the phone down, "Now here's what gonna happen, Grant."

"It's Lance," Lance corrected.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder "What the hell happened?" Klaus said, "And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us!"

Klaus sobbed dramatically, "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you,

"Oh, my god, you're gonna get passed around like a...," Klaus trailed off, swaying his hips around, "You're just- you're gonna do great! That's all I'm sayin'"

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard," Lance insulted.

"Thank you," Klaus thanked. He spit the last shard of glass out of his mouth as they went to get the file they were looking for. Five locked hands with (Y/N) as Lance lead the way.

He immediately began looking for the file as the trio stared him down. (Y/N) made a note to herself to get Klaus back for hitting her so suddenly. Lance pulled the file out and opened it.

"Oh, that's strange," He said, looking at the file.

"What?" Five asked.

"Uh, the eye," He said, "It hasn't been purchased by a client yet."

"What, what do you mean?" Klaus asked.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number- this can't be right, it hasn't even been manufactured yet," Lance said, "Where did you get that eye?"

Five ignored him and sighed.

"Well, this is not good," Five said as they walked out of the building.

"I was pretty good, though, right? "Yeah, what about my consent, bitch?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter!" Five said.

"I think you were brilliant," (Y/N) said to her brother, "Oh, by the way."

(Y/N) blinked and the giant spider she used on him before appeared in front of Klaus. Klaus shrieked as it chased him for a few seconds, then it shattered.

"What was that for?" Klaus wheezed.

"Hitting me, asshole," (Y/N) said. Five smirked at her.

"What's the deal with this eye, anyway?" Klaus asked.