"It seems like she's got a girlfriend to help her," Sweet Pea says eyeing the two women in the kitchen as they laugh.

"Girlfriend? Really?"

"What? Don't you have like a gaydar that shows that to you?"

"I'll end your life right here Sweet Pea," I say harshly.

"I thought all gays did?"

"Die."

"But?"

"Die."

Both of us just break into laughter. It's nice.

It's been weeks after the funeral. In fact we are just a day away from another year at the one and only Riverdale High. Something that even thinking about seems so fake. Like how could I have managed to survive this long without dying? Or how have I not flunked out yet.

Sweet Pea and I decided to binge do our homework in order to stay on track while the rest of the Scooby gang handled their own things. For example Archie boxing, Betty snooping with her long lost detective brother, etc.

The group all handling their own things to get everything together for their senior year. Something all of us have been half dreading and half anxiously awaiting for years. The end of an era for us. Something that marks the start of our lives. Hopefully marking the start to a less murder filled one.

"You good over there?" Pea asks me. I nod. The boy and I have gotten really close. Since I was the only one there for him after Fangs left with the farm i got to see it all. Everything he tried to keep back from showing me. He told me all about his life things he wouldn't share while we were dating. Both of us told each other every raw truth about ourselves. With that we found a bond I don't have with anyone else. It's nice but everyone reads way to deep into it.

"Of course," I tell him, "I'm golden Ponyboy." He chuckles at the reference. Both of us move back into our reading and other homework. Crushing it all quickly. As the night falls and he excuses himself to return home I realise that it's awkward the new difference in north and south. Without Jug and I in serpent city or either of the new bases and housing we've kinda sacrificed complete control over the serpents. Which isn't bad it's just different.

"You know," he says before he leaves, "I'm glad we can be friends with out it being awkward." I smile at him.

"Me too," I tell him. He waves before ducking out of the house moving off towards his bike. Leaving me to gather my things to meet the others at Veronica's for dinner. We each had bags prepacked in preparation to stay over there. Despite my constant objections to this somehow I got roped into this.

"I want a picture of you and Archie together!" Lily calls as I head out. I give her a thumbs up before jumping into my car.

As I arrive Veronica smirks widely at me.

"With your other boyfriend I presume?" She asks me. I roll my eyes harshly at the comment. Always starting shit this one.

"He isn't my other boyfriend or my boyfriend at all," I correct, "he's just a good friend. Something he really needs. Not a girlfriend." The smirk doesn't leave her mouth. I decide to ignore her and move towards Jug who was simply smiling at me. Thank god he isn't grilling me about this. I don't want to start something between us over a friend.

"You all finish the homework?" He asks me.

"Yeah and now Sweet Pea is all caught up in calculus," I say proudly, "he's honestly smarter than he seems. I wouldn't have thought that if I didn't know him." Jug chuckles lightly as Betty helps Archie bring out the plates and such from the kitchen. With the two living her with Veronica it always is slightly amusing seeing them do all the host stuff while Veronica simply gossips.