Chapter 1 - The Hottest Day Of Summer

It started on the hottest day of summer. Everyone was tired from the training they did all day. Nat had to give them a little break or they might not survive the day. Wanda always thought Nat was really awesome based on all the stories she has heard of her and kind of adored her in some kind of way even. She took her chance to finally talk to her. She was heading outside when she met Steve. "Where are you going?" asked the tall blonde guy. "I thought you newbies were dYiNg" said it with a little sarcasm in his voice. Wanda giggled. "Yeah, well i'm tougher then i look. And by the way that was just Sam and Bucky trying to finding a way to go away from this nonsense together..." she realised that Steve was still a little weird hearing this... If you ask me it's because he was jealous (don't ask me who he was jealous of-)."I'm just gonna go..." said the redhead after one awkward silent minute. When she saw her she had a big smile on her face. By the time she realised Natasha saw her reaction and couldn't take it back anymore so she waved at her. She opened the door. "I'm back. I hope it's ok. I'm really enjoying these trainings." said with excitement in her voice. She was glad that she had powers in the first time in her life. She was ready to use them for good. "I'm glad. At least someone does." looked Nat at Sam and Bucky who were eating and watching some sport on the tv. Wanda laughed. It was a little bit awkward between them i admit it but they were kinda cute too. "When can i go out there? I feel like i'm ready." asked Wanda. "It actually doesn't depend on me. If you ask me you could've been there already. What you have..." Nat stopped for a second. She looked at her with admiration. She was almost jealous of what she had. I mean she was good on her own way. But still. She could've used those powers. "What you have is kind of a miracle. And they can come in handy sometime for sure. Now let's get back to training. If you can won without powers i'll talk to Steve." challenged her Romanoff. "Okay, okay. But i warn you... I'll win. How about you get my costume ready?" asked Wanda playfully. "We'll see." Natasha was already heading in Wanda's way and she didn't even realised it. In the last moment she defended herself. They both were pretty good. Wanda knew that. She felt like she was getting tired and she really wanted to go out there and protect the innocent so she started to tickle her teacher. Nat started uncontrollably laughing. She was literally on the ground. Wanda took it to her advantage and took her under herself. "3...2...1... I won!" She said proudly of herself. Nat started to coming back from dying of laughter. "C'mon! That wasn't fair." "You didn't said said tickling wasn't allowed" Wanda helped Nat up. "Because i thought it was obvious." started laughing again. She was standing on her own legs again. She realised that this whole thing was very inappropriate. She wouldn't have but she saw Steve who was watching. He doesn't like this type of thing. Originally there wouldn't been any prpblem but since Bucky and Sam came together he thought the best way to focusing was staying single. Which Nat didn't liked very much especially when Wanda arrived. She wouldn't admit it but she kinda wish there was something happening between them. There couldn't been anything. She had to stop herself. "This wasn't in the training. In fact you can't go out. Not for a long time. This kind of behaviour has to be punished." said and walked in. She felt so guilty. She knew how much it meant to her. At least as much as she meant to her...