STUBBORN MAN Creeper Vargas (2/2)

The longer she laid there waiting for Neron, the sleepier she became

The longer she laid there waiting for Neron, the sleepier she became. It was nearing two in the morning, and after spending most of the day busy, she was ready to pass out. The little light of desire in the pit of her stomach kept her up, kept her waiting. No matter how heavy her limbs felt with oxy and exhaustion, she was still hot with need for the man she loved, who'd left her unsatisfied almost an hour ago.

Bella's phone sat on the nightstand, and she raised a brow, an idea coming to mind. She picked up the cell and flipped through the messages in Neron's thread, a smirk spreading across her face, butterflies taking flight in her stomach.

"Come back," she typed out quickly, hitting send, adding a "please" a second after. The oxy in her system made her feel brave. It didn't take long for the phone to vibrate with a reply, and her smile grew wider.

"Be patient, baby. I'm coming, I promise."

"Now. Or I'll finish what we started myself." She bit her bottom lip, watching the dots pop up signaling he was typing. Whatever Bishop needed him for, it must not be too serious.

"You better not."

She shoved the sheet down off of her body before slipping her free hand down her stomach between her legs where the ache would not relent. She positioned the phone with the camera on, her legs shifting while snapping a quick three second video, making sure everything he'd want to see was hidden underneath her hand. She hit send, her stomach turning nervously. It took a few moments longer than before to get a response.

"You trying to get me hard in front of a bunch of guys?"

She let out a frustrated huff, ignoring the response. What she wanted was for him to rush back, to tell her he was on his way, but that's not what she got. She tossed the phone down in the other side of the bed and hopped up, her back feeling a million times better. Her jeans shorts were draped over the chair in the corner, and she pulled them on, searching out Neron's t-shirt she'd been wearing earlier. She slipped on a pair of sandals before swinging the door open, heading out into the chaos of the night. If Neron didn't want to keep her entertained, she'd go out and find something to keep her busy on her own.

It was much noisier outside the room, and a smile pulled at her lips at the sight of all the different clubs getting along. Just with one quick look, she saw patches from Colorado, Texas, even Utah. Bella didn't see any Mayans at first glance, so she wandered along the row of rooms in search of familiar faces.

"Well, hello there," a voice said from her left, and Bella turned to see a man dressed in all black with no identifying colors. She faced him, raising a brow as he stepped closer. "What a surprise you are."

She could smell the liquor on his breath, and in his hand he held a half drank beer bottle. The smell made her want to gag.

"What's your name," he slurred, the bottle of beer almost slipping from his hands..