two~ pt.2

Jimin pov.
There stood at our front door.yoongi hyung kissing jin hyung which also made joonie hyung so mad that he even shouted at them that made them startled while me tears flowing down my cheeks yoongi hyung doesnt even bother to care that im crying instead he just smirks at me.

"THE F*****G HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HUH!?.."namjoon hyung yelled jin hyung was so shocked yoongi even comforted him rather that it was me.

He hugged jinnie while he was crying while i just stood there in shock watching the scene to unfold.

"Y-yoo-nie...wh-what's this why are you and j-jinie k-kiswing?"i asked him and what he said hurted me.

"Simple...he is my boyfriend  don't you see it are you freaking blind?"he said to me coldly

B-boyfriend?

"W-what do you mean b-boyfriend im your boyfriend right hyung?"i asked while tears falling.

"You thought really that we were together didn't you jin here is my real boyfriend so yeah in all of these 3 years we had together well...it was all a freaking lie not even once in all those day that i said i love you were with feelings they were just words that came out of my mouth you know!"yoongi deadpan me.

So in all these three years he was with jin hyung and not me..in all these three years it was all just a lie..and most especialy i was never ever loved at all.

"So my effort was just uselless just to make this party huh!?..i am so...like litteraly not allowed to be stressed right now because of something or should i say a human body inside me and well yes come to the think of it hyung i am freaking pregnant...and you are the father but the worst is you never even loved me you just cheated at me the whole entire time!!!..."i screamed at him.

And then suddenly my stomach hurts i fell to the ground clutching it while tae and kookie helped me.

"AHHHHH....."i screamed in pain.

Yoongi's pov

P-pregnant? He's what pregnant and im the fcking father are you serious.

"AHHHHH....."Jimin screamed while laying on the floor i tried to help but jungkook pushed me away.

"Don't you even dare touch my jimin hyung or i'll stab you with that useless d***k of yours you cheater!"he shouted at me.

"Yeah!..besides you always think jimin hyung is useless now get your shit of a body out of this house"tae continued.

I war really taken aback from that.right by then reality hits me.

I...
I hurted my jimin...
My boyfriend..i hurted my fckng boyfriend in our anniversary.

Suddenly i felt a bit of stinging in my cheeks there stood infront of ne namjoon with a red face from anger.he punched me but i didn't felt much it was as if just a simple tap at my cheeks.

Am i really this stupid that even my own surrounding i cant feel or hear.

"Hyung...hello hyung to earth are you even freaking listening to us!?"namjoon shouted at me.

"HYUNG!..."hoseok shouted at me.

"WHAT!"...I shouted

"Listen we need to get jimin-ssi to the hospital..we'll call the ambulance you keep him calm on the couch got it!?"he said to me a little bit mad.

"Uhh..yeh sure.."i awkwardly anwered.

Welp..here goes my emotions...

I crounched down to jimin and carried him bridal style to the couch he was a crying mess all because of me i hushed him and comforted him while the others call for an ambulance jimin is still whimpering from how hurt he must be feeling i felt my heartache at the way i see him and right by then i remembered something...well more like a promise i just broke.

FLASHBACK
Me and jimin are walking hand in hand in the park the sun is about to set and right by then we found a great spot to watch it.

We stopped for a moment and watched it.
We sat down hands still intertwined while Jimin's head is laying in my shoulder.

"Yoongi hyung?"he asked sweetly.
"Yes babe?..what is it?"i asked to him while waiting for a response.
"Can you promise me something?"he asked again.
"Hmm...anything what is it?"i quietly asked.
This time he looked at me with the most widest and cutest cat eyes i will never forget to see.
"P-promise me never ever by i mean NEVER EVER cheat on me okay? promise?!" He asked me pulling out his chubby little pinky.
Naver apart of me thought about cheating on him so yeah.
"I won't i PROMISE " i wrapped my pinky on his and locked them together.
"Don't break it or i'll never love you again!"he huffed at me.
"Never ever i wouldn't even plan to as a birthday present for you today okay? now don't be upset" i hugged him.
"I love you"
He said to me
"I love you too"
I answered.