Sam felt her anger rise again, her eyes turning green, not black, around her pupils. "You are like papa!" Sam snapped as she whipped around to face him. "Really? I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch?" Hopper asked, his hands going through his hair as El turned around to. "Wow! All right, you guys wanna go back in the lab? One phone call. I can make that happen." Hopper threatened.

   Sams eyebrows rose in anger, "I hate you!" El yelled at him, Sam nodding. "Yeah! I second that! I hate you!" Sam yelled, her eyes stone cold as her green eyes pierced through hoppers. "Yeah, well, I'm not so crazy about either of you. You know why? Cause your both brats." Hopper told them from across the room. "You two know what that word mean? How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat." He said, then reached for a dictionary."Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T. Brat." Hopper tossed the dictionary at them but el held out her hand, causing the book to float in mid air.

   Sam rose her hand, the knives in the kitchen following as they raced towards the book, stabbing the book in the center and in the end, seven knives were stabbed in a circle in the middle of the dictionary. The sharp part facing hopper, El sent it towards hopper. He dodged it, then frantically looked back up at the girls with a shocked expression on his face, "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you two?" He yelled.

   El used her hands to send the couch into hoppers leg, making him kneel over, in pain slightly. "Hey!" Hopper grunted. "Hey!" He stared back up at them. El stormed away, Sam making the bookcase fall on the ground. "Hey! Hey!" Hopper yelled after them. Once they reached the room, with a swift move of els hand, the door slammed shut, not opening when he banged on it. "Open this door!" He demanded.

   "Open the damn door!" He shouted, still banging on it. Sam and el's slide down the wall beside their dresser. Tears fell down Sams face as she did so, hoppers words becoming blurred together as she and el had enough. "You wanna go out in the world? You two better grow up! Grow the hell up!" He yelled and that was it. The two girls screamed and every window outside with hopper shattered into pieces as they broke, glass flying everywhere.

   Sam leaned her head on the wall as her and el embraced each other in a hug, sobbing into each other's arms.

[][][]

   The next morning, Hopper was hammering wood onto the windows. El was spying on him, but once she slammed the door Sam knew she had been caught. Sam watched as el sat next to her on her bed, staring at the door. Sam heard hoppers footsteps approaching the door. "Hey, kids." Hopper started. The two girls glanced at each other before standing up slowly and quietly walking towards the door.

   "Listen, um..about last, I, uh.." hopper trailed off, Sam turned away from the door, waiting. "I want this place cleaned up by the time I get back and then maybe I'll consider fixing the TV. You two hear me?" Hoppers entire demeanor changed, considering he at first held a sense of sincerity in his tone, but now it had toughened.

   Sam scoffed, turning back to the door in a angry manner. With her eyes turning a lime green, she kicked the door. There was a pause, before the front door opened and closed, signaling that hopper had left. Sam huffed, glancing at el who was visibly annoyed.

[][][hello peeps!]

   El was trying to fix the television while Sam placed two pieces of eggos in the toaster. She hadn't dug in the trash, no, she had hid two emergency waffles behind the milk. She knew they rarely ate cereal so it would make sense for her to do that. El picked up the same cord Sam had last night and examined it, then throwing it back down.

   Sam walked towards the book with knives in it, she picked it up, then used her mind to remove all of the knives as she shook the glass off the book. She blew on it, dust flying off as el lifted the bookcase with her mind. El shoved, the board games and books in the bookcase. Then started to pick up anything and put it on the shelf, Sam smirking at that. "Lazy." She snorted, but frowned once a book was thrown at her head.