~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Începe de la început

Ginny had practically jumped into her brother's arm who, laughed and looked at the doorway where Lina and Charlie stood, his eyes scrunched up confused at the sight of Lina "mum" he called out "did you adopt a child while I was away?"

"What?" Mrs Weasley said entering a tray of food floating in behind her, she followed her sons gaze to Lina "oh this is Lina, Fred and George's friend she's staying with us for the holidays."

"Hi," Lina said waving shyly.

"She's also Sirius Black's daughter," Fred said through a mouthful of bacon.

There were several different reactions to this news, Ginny squeaked, Mr Weasely stopped eating, Mrs Weasley sent a sharp look to her son, Percy looked appalled, Charlie, Fred and George made no change in demeanour already knowing this information and a "bloody hell" came from Ron.

Lina glared at Fred "I'm dead now aren't I?" he asked, Lina wordlessly nodded, her anger written all over her face, maybe it wasn't too late to go back to Hogwarts.

"Sirius Black?" Mr Wealsey questioned.

"Yes, sir" Lina replied timidly.

Mr Weasley's face turned calculating like he was working something out "your mother was Marlene McKinnon wasn't she?"

Lina nodded "yes, did you know her?"

"My brothers were friends with her, she was an extremely talented witch" Mrs Wasley answered, her eyes glazed over but as quickly as it came it disappeared, she shook her head dismissing any sad thoughts she had "now, breakfast."

"Mum already knew about your dad, if she had a problem with it you wouldn't be here right now so don't worry" Charlie informed her as the pair sat down to eat.

Lina couldn't tell what she preferred, breakfast at Hogwarts or The Burrow, every time her plate got near to being empty Mrs Weasley would pile more food on it, by the time breakfast was over she was sure she had gained at least a stone in weight.

After all the plates were cleared from the table and in the sink magically cleaning themselves Mrs Weasley told all the children what they would be doing for the day. "Fred, George you two will be de gnoming the garden."

"But mum-"

"No buts, that's what you get for sharing personal information that Lina probably didn't want to be shared" Lina stuck her tongue out at them, the pair returned the gesture knowing they weren't getting out of this.

"Charlie, would you mind helping them?"

"Course not mum."

"The rest of you can help decorate the house for Christmas, your father insists we do it like the muggles!" She threw her hands up "well what are you waiting for, get to it!"

The first thing everyone did was change into appropriate clothing, the twins grumbled as they trailed after Charlie outside complaining how it was too cold, while the others were in the living room, a warm fire warming them all.

"What do you normally do for Christmas lee?" Ron asked Lina as she decided where to hang a star ornament.

"Well normally it's just me and my uncle, we stay up until midnight on Christmas eve and open one present each, he's not the best cook in the world so my aunt drops over some food the day before which we finish in like ten minutes. We open the rest of our presents in front of the fire and drink hot chocolate, sometimes we'll go for a walk and then I end up falling asleep wrapped up in blankets while my uncle reads The Tales of Beedle the Bard" Lina smiled thinking about her past Christmas's, they never had much but Remus always made sure that Christmas and Lina's birthday was special.