7

Ashley Patrick

The stream of sunshine flowing through the windows forced my eyes open to see Collin, shirtless and sweaty, standing in the middle of our room. Judging by his athletic shorts and sneakers it looked like he had just gotten back from a run.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," He smirked.

"It was until now," I snapped back. I'm not a morning person, and I have to hide my utter loss of self control around him somehow.

I found myself fixed on the way his abdomen formed a toned six pack as he strutted across the room to his side of the bed. The way his hair stuck onto his face and rosy face from exercising caused me to bite the inside of my cheeks. I couldn't let him know the effect her had on me.

"Ashley, staring is rude," Collin said, a smirk appearing on his face while he sat down onto the bed.

I blinked and shook my head, diverting my eyes as my face went red from embarrassment.

"I wasn't staring at you."

That was a lie. I most definitely was staring. I mean, how could I not? His abs look like they could be on the cover of Vogue.

"Oh, so you don't mind if I take my shorts off, do you? It's pretty hot in here," Collin stares cockily, sliding his grey shorts off to expose his extremely tight boxers. He knew exactly how to get to me.

I swallowed. Two can play at this game, Collin. The thought that I had ended up drunkenly falling asleep in only my underwear and t-shirt suddenly popped into my head.

I stood up, making sure to sway my hips dramatically as I walked across the room.

"Oh, come on, now you're just being mean," Collin breathed. I turned away from him before sliding my shirt over my head and bending over to pick up a bikini top. I heard footsteps on the carpet as I attempted to tie the strings of the top around my neck.

Suddenly, the feeling of warm hands caused me to jump a little bit. Collin's fingers glided up my back and found their way to the nape of my neck, tying the bikini for me. The feeling of his hands brushing my neck sent chills all over my body.

He grabbed my waist and swiftly turned me around. His blue eyes bore into mine and for a second I thought about just saying fuck it and kissing him, but this flirting and teasing is very entertaining.

I saw Collin's eyes dart to my lips as his face hovered closer and closer to mine.

"Oh, you don't think I would make it that easy? Do you?"

——
i'm sorry this is short again i just started school :((((