A faint voice

~Midoriyas P.O.V~

After kirishima left my dorm I closed my door and turned off my light to where the lamp beside my bed was the only thing giving off light it was weak but enough for me to see around my room

Sorry I haven't published a while I just kinda forgot about this so yeah ... I'm actually very new at this so hope you've liked this so far anyway back to the story~ sky

~Dabis P.O.V~

I had left the villain base in Hope's I would find something to spare my time passing by because I dont know how long I could stay in that hell hole. as I was walking I saw a ash blonde haird kid walking towards UA so I followed him. it looked like that katski kid from 1-A. Eventually we got back to the dorms building and I watched him walk in . When he walked in I walked around the building looking for an open window or something to climb into. eventually finding a window on the 2nd floor that was open. I spoke quietly to my self and eventually climbing up to the window opening it slightly more not noticing the light .

~Midoriya P.O.V ~

I was laying on my bed dozed off slightly asleep as I felt a warm hand slip over my mouth. I panicked as the hand gripped my face tighter. I look up to see a bay with purple scars under his eyes and half of his face and looked a bit terrified as he spoke in quiet calm and a faint voice .

~Dabis P.O.V~

I saw a boy laying on the bed after entering the building all the way. I could tell he wasnt asleep all the way so I tried my best to cover his mouth so he wouldnt scream to loud. As he looked at me with fear in his eyes I tried to speak calm and started to lift my hand.

"Look I'm not here to hurt anyone i just... wanted to see what I looked like in here "

I could tell as i put my hand to my side he was staying silent and terrified so I backed away slowly a few feet away from the bed

~midoriya P.O.V ~

I sat there silently as i watched him move away from my bed . I looked at him and then at my window and then back ag him.

"D-did you climb through the w-window?"

He looked as if he hadn't had an expression at all so I pulled my leg up and crossed them .

~Dabis P.O.V ~

I looked at him studying his expressions. by his face and curiosity I could tell he wanted to know alot so I looked at the edge of the bed . It was empty . Then I looked back at him .

"Can I sit down "

I could tell he hesitated before telling me I could so I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at him before answering his question

"Yes I did come through the window "

~Midoriya P.O.V~

As he sat down and answered my question I knew right then I had many more .