Why are you reading this

Today was the day you were going over Caillou's house to have a play date. You always had the biggest crush on him, ever sense you were in the womb. He made ur pp go 😩💦💦. 

His bald head was so beautiful he inherited it from his parents Shrek, Dr. Phil, and Bob Duncan. His parents were the talk of the neighborhood. Everyone said things like how nice they were or how loud they could hear them having the sex. Shrek always said things like " WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP" which followe  by loud wet slapping noises. Bob was always in lingerie taking it like the slut he is, Dr Phil, well he was said to be fucking his sugar baby and throwing piss at his wife.

You could see how caillou stayed so beautiful due to his parents lovely feautures. The thought of him made your pp go wet wet so you rubbed it. The SJWS on the street gave you this disgusting look but you shrugged it off.

After 2 hours you made it to Caillou's house, his house was so beautiful you gazed at it in awe. Soon after you were interrupted by Kermit crashing into that thicc booty of yours, you were so excited to see caillou you didn't even bother to pull him out.

You take a deep breath, cry, and knock at the door.