"Declare a war with her old pack if she doesn't wake up!" I heard scarlet say. "Do you feel the bond broken? No she is still in the room laying there in a coma alive! You need to snap out of this for her sake. She wouldn't want to wake up seeing you like this.." I opened the door and smirked. "No I really won't.. Not that your wolf isn't handsome or nothing, but I would rather see my Colton in human form than wolf right now." Scarlet jumped and turned to stare at me. "YOU ARE AWAKE!!!!" She ran and hugged me. "I don't think your brother likes you almost killing me" I laughed hugging her back. colton didn't move from the spot he was glued to. "I'll be going. Get him to change back! His clothes are in his desk drawers top right" I nodded as she left the room. I walked over to Colton. "Colton.. Please change back" He shook his wolf head. "Why not? You're not happy to see me?" I pouted. "I came back to you. Like you did a month ago coming for me." I whimpered when I heard him whimpering. "I can't hear you no more.. The a coma changed that." He looked at me and growled. "Colton If you don't change now, then I won't tell you the good news." He bared his teeth as he growled. "Damon Please let Colton have control.. I want to join the pack as the luna." I said hoping that would let his wolf give back control. That shut him up and he nodded his big black wolf head. "Thank you.." I went to the desk to grabbed the clothes as he shifted back. I threw them at him laughing when they hit his face.

"You'll regret that Ashton!" He growled playfully as he was dressing. "Nahh.. That was funny Colt!" I smiled up at him when He finished. "So.. Your colton huh?! Since when?" I smirked "Since I accepted you Colton." He smiled. "You've been out for a month... I thought I lost my mate." I smiled "You wouldn't have lost me. Selene wouldn't allow it." I giggled at his reaction. "the Moon goddess? You saw and spoke with her." I nodded. "Bad things will happen in a few months.." He frowned. 

"What bad things?" He asked. I sighed "My family and the pack will come and war will break out.. I have to be fully mated to you beforehand so I will be safe. IF I don't fully mate with you then they take me and I die within a week of being married to that alpha.." I sighed looking down. I didn't know if hazel told him or not. "She told me Ashton. I won't let that happen to you. You're MY MATE!" He growled out. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Selene told me I was mated to you for my protection and To help open me up, but I need time and space to get over what I saw you do with her that day. I may not come around for a while but I do want to be apart of the pack, so I can contact you if anything happens." He nodded slowly. "Tonight is the night you and hazel and her family will be accepted into the pack. Wear white since you are the luna." I nodded and leaned up and kissed  his cheek. "Thank you Colton, For giving me time" I walked away and out the door before hearing the desk break in half. 

Scarlet walked up to me. "Still making him wait? Ashton He's waited for a month for you and you're still making him give you time." I growled at her. "He was all over a girl when I got kidnapped. I can't forget that right when I wake up. Scarlet, He shouldn't have even tried to get with her when he just told me that night before he'd give me time. I planned on telling him that I was giving him a chance when he did that! So Yes I will make him WAIT!" I left her standing there and walked down the stairs. "ASHTON!!!" I smiled "HAZEL!! Your family can come with me and stay at my place. It isn't far from here, but it isn't this pack house." She nodded "That is good. I'm glad you are awake!!! Lets go!" I smiled at her and we left the house with her family. "Pick y our rooms when you are done I got to go get me another bike and a sports car." she laughed. "Spending your money!" I grinned. "Yup!" I grabbed some clothes and jumped into my shower in my room. ahhh it feels good to shower. I smiled as I got dressed in a tank top and jean shorts. Pulled my biker boots on and walked to the door. "HAZEL!!! GRABBED YOUR DAD AND LETS GO!!! Jane Do you mind staying here? I need Your husband to drive my sports car home." She nodded. "Of course go I'll get supper started then." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you!" We left and drove to the dealership. "That bike is calling my name Haz!" She laughed. "Buying it eh?" I nodded and paid the dealer the money and went to look for a sports car. I found a nice dark blue GTR and paid for that. "Thank you sir, I'll forever give you business." He nodded and took the money giving me back a thousand saying it was too much. When we took off and headed home I smiled. "Hazel get ready! You have to wear red to the ceremony." I yelled at her while walking indoors. "Of course." She went to get ready while I did the same. I grabbed my White fishtail dress and changed into it. 

The Alphas Heart Closed Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें