lights out*

You were on your way to the lights out tour with your friend f/n.

You guys were pulling up to the place. "Are you ready for this?" F/n asked. "I'm beyond ready."

Chase is your favorite tiktok boy. You wanted to meet him the most.

You guys walked in and saw a huge line for the meet and great. You guys got in line.

Before you knew it you guys were next.

You walked up to Anthony and hugged him. You were freaking out. You waved to Anthony then walked up to Payton and hugged him.

You went through the rest of the boys and then you were walking up to Chase. He looked you up and down and smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n." You replied smiling. He hugged you.  "You're quite beautiful." He said. "Thank you! Can I get a picture?" You asked. "Of course!" You pulled out your phone and took a quick picture.

You smiled and were waving goodbye to him. "Wait y/n! Is there anyway I get your number?" He asked. "Yeah it's 678-590-6969."(random ass number) You said extremely suprised. "Ight thanks I'll catch you later!" He said as you walked away waving.

Alright I know I suck at writing but you guys seemed to really want an update so here you go! I promise that I'll start writing more!❤