She looked down to see the younger struggling to keep it up.

"I'll be fast." She informed her but she didn't pay her any attention.

She was busy making all her strength flow into her small arms. Her hands were big though, being perfect to hold Jisoo.

———

Dumb bunny: I just saw Joohyun unnie

Dumb bunny: I told her you might have been murdered

Dumb bunny: We tried to rip the door open but it was the wrong one lol

Dumb bunny: Then they went to your apartment with the kids

Dumb bunny: Just a small update in case you are alive

———

"Calm down honey." Seulgi soothed her wife.

"I am calm, I'm just worried." Joohyun rubbed her temples.

"Listen, you know how Nayeon is. She has that tendency to be overdramatic." The bear reasoned, handing Joohyun a cup of tea she prepared in Jisoo's kitchen.

"She is pretty dramatic, isn't she?" Joohyun spoke more quietly, being calm enough to sip a bit to calm her nerves.

"Yes!" Seulgi confirmed. "Remember when she faked the death of her grandma because she wanted to bail on us last year? She even organised a funeral while she sent her grandma to Italy for vacation."

"Yes... We would have never found out if her grandma didn't send us a Christmas card." Joohyun sighed. "You are right. How could I ever believe that woman?" She rubbed her temples.

"Because you are protective of your family," Seulgi smiled. "I love that about you."

"Momma!" Yeji called for Joohyun from the other room. "Can I show Jisu auntie's fog machine?"

"Of course sweetheart."

———

"I'm almost done!" Jisoo told the younger who by now was wobbly on her legs. Releasing her from her suffering Jisoo hopped down.

Jennie took a deep breath and blew air on her hands. They were red.

"You really are weak," Jisoo didn't state mockingly, no her voice had a concerned tone. "But well done." She handed her the water bottle and the brunette accepted it.

She was going to fight Jisoo for that remark but first she had to drink some water. Only little was remaining, maybe two sips.

"I'm not weak--" The sentence died on her tongue as she noticed the state the elevator was in. She let go of the bottle, letting it drop to the ground. She didn't realise earlier because she was too focused on the feeling of Jisoo in her grasp. She was scared she would fall if she didn't give it her all.

"Do you like it?" Jisoo asked hesitantly. The other was too quiet.

Colorful dim lights illuminated in the tight space. Like someone turned a disco ball on but more faintly and it wasn't moving.

Jennie looked to the ceiling.

The sparkly foils of the chocolate.

Jisoo stuck them all over the lights.

"Are you now in the mood to dance with me?" Jisoo cleared her throat. "...I guess music is still missing but we could sing." She tilted her head, offering a smile.

Not getting a response Jisoo pulled Jennie towards her body and set her arms around her neck. Instinctively Jennie's hands moved to Jisoo's waist.

They were standing awkwardly around. Jennie touched Jisoo too lightly as if only the tips of her fingers were holding her.