Chapter 3

A/N :Hey guys sorry I'm a little late I mean REALLY late :P Hehe can you forgive me? I have a Chapter 3 for you :D

No Copyrighting [c]

Chapter 3:

Sadia was ashamed of herself getting lost, losing her phone and most importantly kicking a monkey in the nuts "My Father and Mother were knights" Said Cass, He broke Sadia train of thoughts as she gaped at him she replied back with a "You don't say?!" He chuckled "They Retired after they had me but they still taught me how to fight".

"My mother always wanted to be a knight but they didn't let her because she was a women but that didn't stop her from saving others she made her own armour everyone used to call her the black phantom because one minute she's there kicking butt and the next she's no where to be seen so many women had a crush on my mum it was kinda creepy but they didn't know " Sadia was impressed "I like to meet your mum" He chuckled again "Everyone does... but right now we need to find your phone".

Sadia nodded, Cass got up from his seat "Well let's head to bed we want to find your phone bright and early don't we".

Sadia did not sleep, she was too busy thinking about her family.

Had they called the police yet? were they crying? were they hurt? were they happy. She had no clue, Sadia shook her head violently and got up from the bed that cass had made for her.

"morning already" Cass rubbing his tired eyes Sadia Jumped at the sound of his voice "how did you sleep?" he asked

" Slept Like a baby" Cass didn't believe her as he could see her bloodshot eyes from crying and not sleeping; after all the eyes are the window of your soul.

"So what are we having for breakfast" said Sadia crossing her arms, Cass noticed the sudden change of the subject but ignored it "We are having bean soup" he said sadia grimaced at the word bean but had to be nice as he was the one who letting her stay in his cottage "hmm my favourite" said Sadia replying back.

~x~

Sadia looked at the bowlful of lumpy bean soup and after having a spoonful of Cass's lumpy bean soup Sadia thought it didn't taste that bad then she thought it would be.

As the conversation started flowing Sadia had one thing in her mind "So Where's that talking monkey?" said Sadia taking another spoon full of the bean soup "I'm right here" Sadia was starlted from hearing the monkey voice she was about to attack him again but remembered the last time she attacked him and sat back down.

"You got to stop doing that!"

"Sorry" Grumbled the monkey, Cass chuckled "and what so funny..." Cass Shaked his head "Nothing.." Sadia raised an eyebrow.

"Oh sadia I finally found the monkey that stole your purse and phone"

Sadia Clapped her hands in giddy "Did you get it?"

"No but he live's in hut on top of the mountains" Said Simon the monkey Sadia's Smile Faultered a little "how long would that take?"

"10-17 days or longer"

Sadia Slumped in her seat "I will start packing" Said simon the monkey, Cass could see the sad ness in sadia's eyes, He wanted to hug her and tell her it would be okay but he couldn't he was just a mere stranger to her he didn't want to creep her out nor scare her.

Sadia turned her eyes at cass and smiled "thank you for letting me stay... me and the monkey will be out of your hair in a couple minutes" Cass couldn't believe it she was going to go without him, like that would ever happen he didn't want to leave her for one second let alone 17 days, he knew what was going to happen she will end up having a row with simon and kick him in the nuts Again.

"I could always come like I said I would" Said Cass

Sadia's frown lifted up "Really?!" This made Cass bubbly he was unknown to what this feeling could be.

"but i need some clothes"

"You could always borrow My mothers clothes"

"you sure?!"

"Positive"

~

"Ready" Said Simon

"Born Ready" Replied Sadia

Simon Rolled his eyes although Simon was just a monkey He couldn't help but to smile the fact that he made a new friend....

A/N: Sorry its short i will be updating it soon possibly next thursday or monday whichever....I got college D;<

Love you x

This has been:

Sunrise 217