part 1 <3

✨ BENJI POV ✨

i woke up to the warmth of the sun. my alarm clock had just went off. 6 am in the morning. i did not want to get up. it was the middle of the school year, and i was still not used to getting up this early. so, being myself, i went back
to bed for 10 more minutes. and 15. and 20.

shit! i just realized it's 6:20 am, and i need to be at the bus stop by 6:45. i threw on my favorite maroon hoodie, a pair of jeans, and some sneakers. i brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, ate breakfast (special k with berries) and grabbed my stuff. i ran outside, out of breath to the bus stop. i went on my phone. 6:30 am.

when i looked back up from my phone, i saw this adorable- i mean cute- no what was i thinking. this perfect boy. his black curly hair, cute little smile, his small self, that beautiful boy. i never felt this way about a boy before. i was fluttered with love. this boy is the cutest thing i've ever seen. it felt like i could stare at him forever, and could never look away. butttt, i didn't wanna come off as creepy.

✨ JORGE POV ✨

*beep, beep, beep* went my alarm. it was 6:00 in the morning and i was not ready for my first day of school. it was the middle of the school year for other kids, but not for me. i just moved to Madrid from Barcelona, Spain. i was not ready to have to face the terrible fear of people knowing my secret. i am gay. i have never had a boyfriend before because, no one likes me. i have no friends, and will probably never make any. i also have very low self esteem. my brother is really rude, so of course i am not friends with him. my english is terrible, and my accent is probably very weird.

all these thoughts about what might happen came through my mind, one on top of another. it was so much to take at once. fuck! i just remembered! school! i quickly got on a white t-shirt, tucked into a pair of jeans. i got on my sneakers, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, got my belongings, and rushed out the door.

i saw some boy at my bus stop on his phone. great, he might make fun of me and my accent. what if he realizes i am gay? i am also very tiny and short. he probably will hate me. but, when he looked up, all i saw was a beautiful, hot boy. his fluffed hair was adorable, and those beautiful hazel eyes, with that handsome smile, and his rosy cheeks. i wanted to kiss him so badly. but no! he probably wasn't gay, or bisexual. and even if he was, he would never be into me. i am just some freak. i would never be able to date someone so handsome like him. i started to blush without control. i couldn't stop! then, all i could see was his cheeks turning bright red. out of luck, he smiled at me.

✨ BENJI POV ✨

"hello! my n-name is benji. nice to meet you," i said. ugh. did i come off to weird or-
"hello benji. my name is jorge. nice to, erm, meet you too. you are very kind," the beautiful boy said back to me. we finally spoke. "sorry if my accent is weird. i do not like it."
"oh please stop. your accent is so cute- i mean adorable- hot- wait no sorry i didn't mean it like that-" words flew out of my mouth so quick.
"it's okay benji. i understand. uh, anyways, is benji your real name?" jorge said.
"no my name is Benjamin. people just call me benji. i don't know why, haha."
"that's cool! you live right next to me i am guessing. your house is very big."
"yup."
it went silent for about a minute. was jorge mad at me? "hey jey, what's your phone number?" i wanted to get this boys number.
"here, erm, let me put it in. also, jey?"

we gave each other's phone numbers. i like this boy a lot. all i want to do is protect him, and keep him safe.

✨ JORGE POV ✨

me and Benjamin started talking and asking each other questions. he also said my accent was cute, adorable, and hot? was this a dream? eh, he probably didn't mean any of it.

as our conversations added up, a big yellow school bus pulled up to our stop. i got in and went to sit down. benji sat across from me with his friends. great. i'm totally fine.

i wanted benji to sit with me. but, it is okay. i know he does not like me.

✨ BENJI POV ✨

i sat down next to addy and syd.
S: "hey bud."
B: "hey. sup."
A: "benjiiii!!!"
B: "okay so you guys know how i'm bisexual right? well i-"
A: "i'm a girl."
S: "i don't think that's what benji meant, addy."
B: "guyssss!!"
S: "fineee. go on."
B: "anyways. i was at the bus stop right?"
A: "oooooh. benji likes the bus stop!!"
S: "you're funny addy."
B: "haha. as i was trying to say. there's this adorable boy who just moved here from Barcelona in Spain. we started talking and i think he's adorable. ughhh. i would just love to cuddle with him."
A: "ooooooh benji! what's his name? what's he look like?"
S: "spill the tea sis."
B: "his name is Jorge."

✨ JORGE POV ✨

i was sitting on the bus alone. some rude kid behind me started calling me a lonely loser. i just ignored.

then, i heard benji say my name. butterflies crowded my stomach. excitement, happiness, fear.

J: "yes?"
B: "huh? jorge are you okay?"
J: "erm, i heard you call my name? is everything fine. i am sort of fine i think. "

lonely loser.

a tear shed from my eyes. i couldn't let benji see me like this.

B: "jorge, you're not okay. i'm here. what happened?"

i told benji everything. he gave me a hug. a warm, beautiful hug. i was falling for this boy.

-

ok i hope y'all liked the first part. i'm going to write the second part rn :)