14: They're Taking The Hobbits To Isenguard!

I was tagged by TheMasterShipper100

Rules
1. You must post all of the rules
2. You must post 13 things about yourself
3. You cannot refuse
4. You have 1 week do this tag or the person who tagged you will punish you (don't worry I'm not going to punish anyone)
5. It can't be in the comments, it must be in a book (don't worry I'm not going to enforce any of these rules, so feel free to put your answers in the comments if you want to.)
6. You must tag 15 people
7. The chapter has to have a creative title

1. If I could choose my death, it would be Jyn and Cassian's from Rogue One (Sorry kind of random...and...actually.... SORRY! that was kind of a really big spoiler! I hope I didn't just spoil the movie for anyone!)
2. I love Reylo ❤️
3. I am half Hobbit, half elf
4. I am also, apparently Ben Solo/Kylo Ren's twin sister. Because according to my friends I look a lot like him, and I have the same ears. (I was actually thinking about writing a Fan Fiction where he has a twin sister, just for fun.)
5. I am currently reading Rangers Apprentice Book 12 (despite the fact that my father told me not to, because he didn't like it. 😁)
6. I wrote a list of fan fictions and one shots that I'm planning on writing... and it's gone up from 66 to 150+ (I have a lot of writing to do! I'm going to post my list as an announcement soon so I can share it with all of you!)
7. I have a YouTube channel now, thanks to 1Lily11 for giving me the courage to post my videos, because I was afraid to post them before she encouraged me. ❤️
8. I just got amino and FanFiction.Net but I can't really figure out how to use either of them, now I know how older people feel when they can't figure out how to use technology.
9. I usually write my stories in "my Hobbit hole" which is really just a corner in my room that has a bookshelf and is somewhat hidden by my bed. I have Hobbit and Lord of the Rings pictures that I drew and photos that I printed.
10. I have a dog and now I also have a little kitten! I love them both!
11. I also have 100+ original stories that I want to get published. I don't know if I will ever finish all of the books that I want to write
12. Hide and seek is my favorite game, because who knows you might find Narnia while you're hiding.
13. Some people say that 13 is an unlucky number, because a large group of the knights Templar were killed on the 13th. But I don't think that 13 is an unlucky number because every time I hear 13 I think of the 13 dwarves from the hobbit. But then again 3 of them did die...so maybe I'm wrong...maybe it's not lucky. Well, even if it's not, the 13 dwarves were awesome. So that makes 13 an awesome number.
(Sorry that was very random. But I'm running out of things to say about myself that I haven't already said.)

I tag:
1. 1Lily11
2. dream-is-reality
3. JoyeEverett715
4. Raven-shadows
5. JoeyKirkpatrickJr
6. LukeSkywalkerFan5
7. BreakFormation
8. TakeAGiantStep
9. JustARandomFangril
10. LizaDaQueen16
11. RangerOfFaramir
12. Indiana_Solo
13. humanbeing27
14. Reylo_and_BB8
15. Lightblade