00

"shut the fuck up or do you want mommy to do what you do to those poor people you sick bastard." Janet Reid spits at her own son with an evil smirk, throwing him to the floor. Walking out of the room and barricading the door shut Janet leave her son cold and alone with only his confusing thoughts to keep him company. You see, Spencer Reid lived a sick, sad life all because of his mother. Being taken out of school at the mere age of 10 Spencer never learned any social skills. His drug addicted mother taught him to never talk to anyone other than herself, and if he did well, his daily beating would be extra hard. Though his life already sounding sick I haven't even explained the worst part. Spencer's mother is, how to put this nicely, basically the scum of the earth. Being on just about every drug ever invented it's not really a surprise she's lost her mind, forcing her poor and confused 17 year old son to kill whomever gets in the way of her supply of drugs. Though it's usually difficult to feel empathy towards a killer, Spencer Reid is an exception, programmed as if he was a robot all Spencer knows what to do is kill and receive his daily beating... that is until a special girl comes and hopes to save him.