Story Starter

Life in Pittsburgh is the greatest it could ever get, I have a amazing family, friends, husband, son and daughter. This whole year has been nothing but joy, a whole year has gone by since Sidney and I welcomed our beautiful daughter in a the world, yet with Sidney going on road trips and having to keep up with kids, I'm lucky I have my family and friends for support. I was scared at first but then I got the hang of it, we have a routine in which helps everyone stay on track.

Well I should introduce myself my name is Megan Nicole Spark, I am 26, I was born July 26, 1988. I was originally from Calgary, Alberta, but since I went to Pittsburgh for college and met Sidney my life just started here, now I'm a wife and a mom. Anyways some information about Cole and Chasity.

Cole's full name is Cole Patrick Crosby, we thought about naming him Cole in remembrance of where Sidney grew up and where his inspiration of hockey came from, Patrick is Sidney's middle name and Sidney's grandpa's name so we thought we'd keep up the tradition, and Chasity's name is just a name we really liked, her middle name is Linda after Sidney's grandma. Both Cole and Chasity are well behaved even though they are 3 and 1 years old which is a shocker Cole is such a nice big brother as well. Cole takes after his daddy and he's also a mommy's boy, Chasity takes after me but she is a daddy's girl that's for sure. Anyways but to reality...

Both Sidney and I work, as you all know where Sidney works I however work as a Interior Designer and sometimes I work as a assistant coach for the Penguins. When I'm at work Cole and Chasity sometimes go to Mario and Natalie Lemieux's both Mario and Natalie adore Cole and Chasity and sometimes they go to one of the guys wives or girlfriends places.

Characters: (That you don't know)

Megan Spark:

Height: 5'7

Weight: 115 pounds

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Wavy

Personality: Sweet, caring, outgoing

Favourite Sports: Badminton, Soccer, Floor Hockey

Favourite Foods: Spaghetti, Lasagna

Favourite Restaurant: Tim Hortons & Starbucks

Favourite Store: Forever 21, Hot Topic, Ardenes, Garage, Abercrombie, Hollister

Many others but for now on to the story.