Grayson • Backyard Party #2

The Morning After

"Gray. Gray, wake up."

"Huh?" Grayson looked up at you, long, messy hair covering his forehead. He pushed back his hair, rubbing his eyes, grimacing at the sunlight.

"Jack is going to come wake me up for school in thirty minutes." You whispered, hand on his chest. So warm. So new.

Grayson smirked, remembering the night before, ignoring your comment about your brother. "Was I good?" He asked, placing his hand over yours.

"Yes."

Of course you were good. You wanted to tell him. Perfect, Grayson, you were perfect. Fresh in your mind, the night before seemed vivid enough to recall every movement, every touch and every word. For your first sexual experience, Grayson hadn't disappointed. Him trying to suppress his moaning, gripping your sheets, your hair, just to stay quiet, had been the most exhilarating experience you'd ever been through. Not to mention the pain, in which he respected your boundaries by moving slowly, consoling you constantly. The spontaneity Grayson possessed, one nearly animalistic in nature, also made the experience all the more enjoyable.

Though, Grayson seemed genuinely disturbed by how he got carried away with you, saying how he'd rather have taken you out on a date, showered you with his charm and politeness before taking away your innocence. You told Grayson how wrong he was, explaining to him how the experience had been less about the pain for you, but more about the pleasure, the excitement, the intimacy. The fun.

Grayson caved, maintaining his guilt, but agreed that you two both had fun. "God, you were so hot. We might have to do this again sometime." Grayson smirked.

Then, suddenly, the door opened. Jack. He entered earlier than expected. Grayson and you looked at each other. You, naked underneath the sheets of your childhood comforter next to his best friend, who was equally naked, shocked your brother. A moment of silence erupted as a pain surged through your chest.

"Fuck." You heard Grayson say, quickly slipping on his underwear beneath the comforter. Grayson pushed your leg that had been lying on his chest aggressively, handling you completely differently than minutes prior, bolting to his feet. "Jack, don't be mad. Please."

Jack hadn't uttered a single word, yet his change in expression from surprise to anger revealed how furious the scene had made him. The night before only fueling to the fire as Jack had found you sitting quite intimately on Grayson's lap.

Next thing you knew your six-foot, older brother came charging towards Grayson - something you'd never thought you would see, considering the closeness of Jack and Grayson's relationship. Never had they ever been in a fight. Now, Jack looked as through he wanted to murder Grayson! Tugged by his arm away from your bed, Grayson stumbled to find balance against your dresser, knocking items to the floor. Mind you, both boys are athletic, capable of standing each other's ground.

How you got into this situation seemed beyond you. How you have considered yourself to be one of a good conscious when you yourself asked Grayson, a teenage boy with a reputation longer than any lengthy receipt to come into your room to talk, is also beyond you. And now, as the situation escalated beyond your control, you couldn't help but to blame yourself.

Grayson asked Jack to take things outside. "We can't fight in here. It's disrespectful to her room, bro."

"No, you know what's disrespectful? Sleeping with my sister!"

Grayson looked to you, regret clear on his expression. Jack did also, but looked at you in disgust instead. "How could you let him do this to you? Do you know what kind of girls he's f*cked?"

Imaginethetwins Short Story Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें