Luckiest In The Galaxy | Peter Quill [romantic]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Are you really?" Gamora asked. Her lips twitched upward into a smile. 

"Yeah, we really wanna do it. Today." You looked down at Rocket. "You wanna marry us, Rocket?"

"What? Me?" He looked around, then sighed. Scratching the back of his neck, he muttered, "I would, uh, be happy to do that for you guys."

You smiled. "Then we've got a wedding to plan. Quickly."

//

For the next few hours, Mantis, Nebula, and Gamora made sure you looked as decent as you could with what you had. You found a knee length dress (of Gamora's) and when you landed on a planet that was mostly forest, they picked wildflowers and put them in your hair.

"So how do Terrans get married?" Gamora asked, tucking the brightest flower behind your ear.

"They, uh, say vows," you said. "Just... tell one another what they mean to each other, and then they promise to stay together 'til death do them part. But that's all I remember. I never went to a wedding, and there is only so much you can remember from television."

"You look beautiful," Mantis said, her voice soft. 

Nebula nodded. "Yes, you do look nice."

"Thank you," you whispered. 

//

"I am Groot."

"You do look nervous," Rocket teased. 

"I'm not nervous," Peter said, fixing his black shirt. He didn't have a tux, obviously - so he picked his best looking clothes. "Okay, I guess I'm a little nervous."

"You're sweating," Drax said.

Peter sighed. "You know, you guys are doing a pathetic job at being groomsmen."

"The heck are groomsmen supposed to do?" Rocket asked. 

"Well..." Peter shrugged. "I don't really know. But they're supposed to be nice to the guy gettin' married. Supposed to encourage him so he doesn't get all nervous and sweaty."

"I am Groot." 

Peter turned, surprised. "Thank you, Groot. See? That is how a groomsman is supposed to act." He pointed at the kid. "You're my best man, Groot."

"I am Groot."

Rocket rolled his eyes. "Please, you're hardly even a man." His face and tone turned serious. "You're gonna do great, Quill. Even if you are a huge stinkin' idiot. You two, uh, you two are meant to be together."

"I agree with my friend," Drax said, touching Rocket's shoulder. Rocket sneered in disgust and rolled his shoulder, trying to get the hand off of him. "And I am honored to watch you wed the woman you belong with. She is a dancer, much like you are, Quill."

"Thank you," Peter whispered. 

"But unlike you, she is not a pathetic idiot."

//

Peter stood underneath the shade of a large tree. Except for Rocket standing next to him, the entire team all sat on tree trunks, facing Quill. Rocket started the Zune up. Softly, Bring It On Home To Me began to play.

You walked along a mossy path to get to him. The sun was warm on your bare shoulders. You felt incredibly dressed up in your simple dress with flowers adorned in your hair; it was far fancier than the torn pants and top you wore almost every day.

Peter's eyes were wide and in awe as you reached him. He held out his hand when you got close, and when you placed yours in his, he grinned so wide - and tears formed in his eyes. 

"You look really pretty," he whispered to you. 

You smiled in return and stood in front of him. 

"Okay, everyone," Rocket started, clearing his throat, "I ain't got much practice in stuff like this, so let's get this over with already. Obviously we are all here to see Quill and ___ get married. They've been together for a long time, and I, personally, am glad to see these two finally get hitched. One happens to be my best friend. The other happens to be Quill." He snickered at his own joke. You gave him an amused (but serious) look, making him clear his throat again. "You can go ahead and speak your part, ___."

"Thank you," you said. "Peter Quill, every single moment I've known you has been exciting, fun, dangerous, and honestly the best times of my life. I wake up surprised every morning because I can't believe that you chose me."

"You kiddin'? You're super hot," he whispered.

You ignored him, grinning wide, "From the moment I broke out of prison with you guys, I knew you were meant to be mine. And now that I get to call you my husband... I... I am just so excited to go into life with you. I'm so excited to be your wife. And I can't wait to spend every single moment of the rest of my life with you. I promise and swear to stick by you forever and ever."

He was smiling so sweetly, looking like the sweetest boy that had ever fallen in love - ever.

Rocket interrupted the beat of silence. "Quill, I hope you got somethin' to say to her, 'cause I don't know what else to say here."

"I do," he said. He took your other hand in his and looked down at you. "___, growing up, I didn't have a dad. And then I didn't have a mom. And then after I ran away from Yondu, I didn't have anybody. I was going from place to place, just lookin' for somethin' to do. Only I wasn't really lookin' for something to do - I was looking for a place to call home. And I found home when I met you in that prison. I found my family when I met you. And now I'm super pumped to marry you, and I promise to hold you forever, and dance with you always... and you know that last part is true 'cause I ask you to dance with me all of the time-"

You laughed and nodded. "I know, I know," you breathed. 

"Yeah." He inhaled quickly. "I love you, baby. With every part of my heart. And I am gonna protect you so hard from any bad guys that threaten your life. I vow to protect you... from danger. I don't care if I have to fight an ultimate fighter, or a bear... or him." He pointed to Drax. "Or your mom. I would take 'em down."

"Peter," you said, smiling.

"I'm gettin' mad now just thinking about it." 

"I know," you said. "It's okay." 

"I want to spend the rest of my life - every minute with you. And I'm the luckiest man in the galaxy."

"Clever, Quill," Rocket muttered sarcastically. "Alright - rings?"

You nodded and grabbed his left hand. You slipped it up his finger, and then he slipped a second layer to your homemade ring up yours.

"Alright," Rocket said. "I can now pronounce you husband and wife. Now kiss her Quill, before she comes to her senses and changes her mind."

The rest of your family started to clap as Peter put his hands right on your waist. He leaned down and whispered, "I love you," and then his lips were on yours, and your arms were going around his neck, and your feet were almost lifted off of the ground, and you were whispering your own long string of I love you's against his mouth as you kissed him for a long, long minute.

When you broke apart, he grabbed your hand and lifted his and yours interlocked fingers up into the air triumphantly. "I'm married!" he shouted, "Look how hot my wife is! I love her so freakin' much!" 

You laughed, and the two of you walked down the mossy aisle together, hand in hand.

You were the luckiest woman in the galaxy.

And you told him that. Right as he lifted you into his arms to board the Milano, you hooked your arm around his neck, looked him right in the eye, and said it.

"Peter Quill, you've made me the luckiest woman in the galaxy."

He smirked. "We both got pretty lucky, huh?" And he kissed you deeply.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें