hope meets her family after 3 years being seperated

marcel trapped klaus and hayley finds a way to save the family freya had to find cures to cure kol and rebekah and elijah or they would die but they were connected to klaus. hayley finds the cure and cures freya and freya and hayley cure elijah and kol and rebekah.       hayley  and kol and elijah and freya and rebekah go to save klaus and freya uses magic to rescue klaus and they were about to leave when they run into marcel. marcel wasnt going to let them leave but klaus convinced marcel to let them leave the only thing was marcel said that klaus and his family could never return to new orleans. they go back to the house klaus was going to see his daughter but she was asleep hayley asks klaus should i wake her up and klaus says no let her see  i can wait till tomrrow to see my daughter. the next day hayley and hope walk out the door and hayley introduces klaus to hope and the family hope asks can i go outside to play and hayley says sure klaus walks outside to talk to her and she tells him that he can draw on the paper if he wants to klaus sits down and draws on the paper they get up to walk around and hope sees a butterfly with a broken wing and uses her magic to heal the butterfly hope hugs her dad klaus and klaus asks hope if shes cold and she says yeah and klaus picks his daughter up and carries her back to the house  they walk inside the house and klaus talks to rebekah.

5 years later hope is at the salvatore boarding school and hope gets in trouble for giving someone a bottle of her blood.  hayley and hope go back to new orleans henry the boy ends up turning into a hybrid and hurting someone by accident and people try to go after him but hayley doesnt let anyone hurt him. hayley goes outside to make a phone call and hayley gets attacked not really attacked  klaus calls hayley hope awnsers the phone and says her mom is missing         hope cloaks her mom and protects her klaus finds out where hayley is and goes after her but sees the coffin she was placed in to protect her was torn apart klaus tells hope that her mom is gone hope gets upset .henry the boy end up dying and roman tells hope that she can get rid of her werewolf side and her mom will be ok . elijah and antwanette meet and fall in love elijah asked antwanette to marry him she says yes. klaus shows up wanting elijah to go back home to help and he missed his brother and klaus tried to compel antwanette to leave elijah but it didnt work elijah didnt want to leave and antwanette hurt klaus and klaus woke up and was ok  and elijah said he ddint want to leave and klaus lied and told freya he couldnt find elijah and klaus left. antwanette and elijah hear a knock on the door they open the door and its greta greta says that roman is in trouble when hes not elijah decides to go with greta to the house about roman. roman tells hope her mom will be safe if she gets rid of her werewolf side and just have her witch side and she agrees they leave to go to the place they walk inside the house and roman puts handcuffs on her hands hayley agrees to get rid of her werewolf side and just have a vampire side and gretta tries to get roman to go after hope but he doesnt want to and gretta tries to go after hope but hayley intervenes and gretta goes after hayley klaus and elijah show up at the house elijah betrays klaus and hayley klaus tries to protect hayley and hope and hayley tries to protect hope so she grabs gretta and they both go outside and hayley and gretta die by burning in the sun. hope wakes up and asks where her mom is and hope realizes that her mom is dead. elijah and antwanette walk in a building and as they leave they get kidnapped by marcel and antwanette gets bit and elijah tries to get klaus to save antwanette and klaus declines but marcel and vincent help elijah save antwanette. at the funeral someone tries to attack people because of antwanette and elijah being kidnapped and hope uses her magic and almost gets hurt but josh  saves hope . hope and freya go to bayou to have a funeral for hayley     klaus tells rebekah theres a cure if she wants to be human she hugs klaus and walks off and freya and get married and freya and keelin decide to have a child  and klaus and elijah walk around town and decide to go home and see the family.