cheryl is a depressed barrel-7

Start from the beginning

"who's buster?" toni ask looking at her outfit slightly. she wore a blue college sweatshirt , ripped jeans and converses she finally wasn't over nor under dressed.

"my dog, he's a pit-bull massive mix but he's a teddy bear. "

"not all teddy bears are nice. remember. " toni says and he rolls his eyes before shutting the door.

"you want to see my baby brother, he's 2. we adopted him a year ago. his names jayden. " toni's eyes light up.

"omg yes where?" she looks around as Uriah chuckles before heading upstairs toni following.

"he's in his room playing with his toys watching Spider-Man. " he says opening the already cracked door. when they walk in they see the light blue walls and light colored carpet. toni saw the tv playing a cartoon Spider-Man show. and the baby monitor beside it. she looked in the crib and saw the cutest thing in the world. the baby had light brown skin with dark brown curly hair and the greenest of eyes. the little boy had batman in his hand along with a toy car.

"hi. she pretty. " the boy giggled and Uriah puts his hands on his hips in a false anger.

"now that's my pretend girlfriend not yours. " he points at the younger boy he just smiled in his Nike shirt and basketball shorts.

"bubba angry. " he giggles and that's when Uriah ruffles his curls.

"yeah yeah, watch your movie. " he laughs

-

"welcome ladies to the song association game im tyrone, and no this isn't no beach my waves are just on point. " he says showing off his hair and josie giggles. veronica just nods approvingly.

"now we know you guys are only ones available at the time can you tell me why?" he ask and veronica smiles sarcastically.

"our manager forced us to. " everyone laughs at veronica.

"im kidding. " veronica waves off the glare of ryan.

"no she's not. " josie says and veronica nods. "no im not. "

"well y'all will enjoy this game I promise you. " josie and veronica smiles at the boy. "how it works I give you a word and yall think of a song that uses it. you have 3 words and ten seconds each. y'all ready?" he ask and veronica and josie nods.

"me first bitch. oop I mean bitch, no I mean bish. " veronica corrects herself making tyrone laughs.

"its okay girl, we can use those words on this channel. "

"alright first word , baby. " tyrone reads the card and veronica think until her face lights up "and I was like baby baby baby oh, thought you'd always be mine." she sings and josie shakes her head at the Justin Bieber song.

"you get the point but like why boo why?" he shakes his head and veronica waves him off.

"jb is iconic. thankyou next." he chuckles and reads the next word.

" apple. " veronica answers immediately.

"I have a pen, I have a apple

Uh

Apple-Pen

I have a pen, I have pineapple

Uh

Pineapple-Pen

Apple-Pen, Pineapple-Pen

Uh" she sings shaking her hair josie just looks at her. no emotion just looks. like gives her the what the actual fuck look.