"Ah- Toby I'm sorry-" I only smile.

"Its o-okay.. Sorry, I.. I've j-just never done anything l-like that before.." I mutter.

"Ah- Thats okay." Masky says.

Smut warning ;3

I suddenly felt lips upon my own. I was a little shocked at first, but I eventually started to kiss back. I purr. Masky licks my bottom lip, but I playfully decline. He smirks into the kiss and nips at my lip. I yelp. Masky takes this chance. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, exploring it. I, not knowing what to do, hesitantly kissed back. Masky giggles and pulls back.

"You really are inexperienced, aren't you?"

"M-Mhm.."

"Hehehe. Its okay, angel. But, do you want to?" I give him a silent nod, though the lust clouded over my eyes practically begged him to fuck me.

"Okay. Just remember, you asked for this." I nod again. Masky smiles softly at me before suddenly starting to attack my neck. I yelp in surprise. He licks, bites and sucks on the skin of my neck, making me moan. I purr. Masky pulls back and grabs the hem of my hoodie. He slips it over my head and throws it to the ground. I forgot about the new cuts. I look away. Masky was silent, before leaning down and kissing each one. He gently nuzzles into my neck. I blush. My boner was starting to get uncomfortable against my jeans. I whimper. Masky pulls back.

"Mm.. Want..."

"What? What do you want kitten?"

"Fuck m-me.." I blush harder. Masky smiles softly at me. He nods. He unbuttons my jeans, slipping them off. I tug at the hem of his jacket and shirt. He smiles and nods. I unzip his jacket and toss it to the ground. I take off his shirt. I purr. Masky holds me closely, trailing one of his hands from the back of my neck down to my arse. I squeak. He slips his hand into my boxers. I inhale sharply. Masky seems pleased. He tugs at my boxers. I nod. He slips them off and my erection sprang up. I blush from embarrassment. Masky grins. He pushes me down onto the bed and unbuttons his jeans and slips them off along with his boxers. Precum dripped down my aching cock.

"M-Masky..~" I moan. Masky purrs in satisfaction. I whine. He leans up to my ear.

"Do you want me to prepare you, kitten?"

"M-Mhm.." He grins and pulls back. He holds 3 fingers in front of me.

"Suck." I nod, opening my mouth and starting to lick and gently nibble. After a minute or so, Masky pulls his hand back. I look at him, my eyes clouded with lust and want. Masky smiles. He enters one finger into my hole. I moan. He moves it around, making me squirm at the new and strange feeling. Masky giggles a little. I let out a soft whimper. Masky adds a second finger.

"A-Ah!~"

"Good boy.." Masky mumbles. He started to move his fingers around, making me squrim. Masky smirks. He adds the final finger. I let out a quiet mewl.

"Hehehe," Masky giggles. "You sound like a little kitten."

"S-Shut up.. And... Fuck me a-already..." I pant.

"Eager, are we?"

"P-Please..?"

"Alright, alright. You did ask politely.." Masky takes his fingers out. I whine. Something pushed into me.

And it was a lot fucking bigger.

I whimper softly. Masky stops, letting me get used to the strange feeling. He smiles and gives me a quick kiss. I buck my hips. Masky pulls back away from me and starts to gently thrust.