ch 8

They both went out...
Diana was standing in the hall
Screaming...
Diana- neil!!!! Avni!!!!!
They came to the hall
She held his collar...
Diana- how dare u kiss her?
Neil- ...
Diana- u betrayed me!!!!!! Is is...2 kaudi ki ladki ke liye(pointing at her)
Neil- enough!!!! Bohot sun li tumhari! Ek or shabd nhi ab avni ke baare me!
Nd... dhokha! Dhokha maine diya tumhe...tumhara khud ka character dhela hai... mujhe pata hai tum raat raat pr kaha jaati thi or kiske paas...isliye dhokhe ki toh baat hi mat karo! "U R A CHARACTERLESS GIRL"
She was about to slap him...but avni held her wrist...
Avni- Don't u dare! Bohot ho gya yeh drama ab neil! Lets tell them the truth!!
He got a bag..full of videos...with confession nd cctv footage..
Avni-  KABIR! Naam yaad hai na vhi kabir...jisse tumne maar dia tha... sirf isliye ki usne ...usne tumhe kisi or ke saath dekh liya tha..haina...
Diana- band kro apni bakwass...mai kisi kabir ko nhi jaanti!
Neil- bakwass tum apni band karo! Na jaane kitne logo ke dil tode hai tumne! Vo log bhi bewakoof jo tumhari talap ko pyaar samajh bethe...
Soon police reached there...
Dd- aapne phn kiya tha..
Neil- sir jis murder ke liye aap mujhse saboot maang rhe the vo yeh rhe ...
He handed the bag to him...
He looked at all the proofs carefully.....
Dd- u r arrested diana!
The constable went to her...
They were taking her when avni stopped them..
Diana- i knw tum bachaogi na mujhe...batao na inhe..
She slapped her hard...
Avni- kabir mera iklota bhai tha! Use har saal raakhi bandhti thi! Ek hi esa din tha jis din mujhe parivaar ka pyaar milta tha! Tunne vo bhi cheen liya mujhse!
Le jaeye isse yaha! Isse pehle ki mai kuch or kar bethu...
They took her with them...
Neil hugged her tightly...
Neil- don't cry!... i m here with u!
(Rubbing her back)
The function ended with their happy faces...nd flirtings..
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
The other day ...
A girl entered in the cabin..
Girl- sir these r ur file....i ve completed them all...
She was about to leave when he pulled her...with that she was now on his lap...
Avni- sir!
Neil- ms.avni where r u going?
Avni- what do u want?
Neil- very smart u r ..i must say
He moved closer to her ear...
Nd whispered...
"Pleasure"...the pleasure i have been waiting for 2 yrs...
Avni- accha...
Neil- i have controlled myself for 2 freaking yrs!
Avni- accha let me remind u!
Romance no. 1
When i came to sakshi's house...midnight u came to my room...hugging me so tightly that i thought i might loose my breathe today...
U demanded for  a kiss ...due to the sudden knock on the door...i gave u a kiss on the cheek nd u went...
Romance no.2
In the roka ceremony...
When i excused myself to go to the washroom.... when i returned u grabbed me...nd started to nuzzel in my neck...u gave wet kisses....
Romance no.3
When i was getting ready for the haldi rasam...i was about to go out...when u came into my room pushing me in the opposite direction of the door..u closed it ...nd pinned me to the walll... u then took a 15 min long kiss...u were not in a mood to leave me...then also...u started nuzzling in my neck..then bitting my earlobe... sucking my cheeks nd what not... thank god ! Bcauz of sakshi u stopped nd went to the hall making my condition messy! Idiot!
He was looking at her naughtily...
Then she realised in how much details she went...
Neil- mujhe ni pata tha ki  meri wifey ki memory itni sharp hai..(pulling her more close by her waist)
Avni- neil...koi aa jaega...(blushing)
Neil- i want my pleasure...
Avni- u'll get it in the night((bitting his earlobe nd winking at him)
With that she went out!
So ab kaisa lag rha hai?
In the next update i ll clear all ur doubts!!!
Love love ❤❤