🌱♡🍋

Dedicated to the Blue-Haired nerd.
Ily dork.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

It was sixth period, impatiently you stared at the clock. You sighed to yourself, you had only been in class 5 minutes, still 50 left. You raised your hand.

“Mister Aizawa may I please be excused?” You said bluntly.
“Be quick (L/N)” He affirmed. You excused yourself out of the classroom, brushing your calf against your friend Tenya Iida’s own on the way out. You rushed into the bathroom and into a stall, pulling out your phone.

“Iida, come down to the bathrooms, please hurry it’s important.”
“(Y/N)! Get back to class if you’re not using the restroom like you said you were!” “Iida please it’s important!” “(Y/N) I will not get in trouble because of you stop messaging me in class!” You groaned and put your phone away, walking out of the bathroom but bumping into a sturdy muscular chest, the person’s scent was familiar.

“Teny-?”
“Shhh!” you were pulled into the men’s bathroom. “(Y/N) what did you want? I had to sneak out of class for you!”
“Well..”

“Well what (Y/N), If it’s something stupid I’m leaving.”
You slowly pushed him against the bathroom wall. “I wanted.. You, Tenya..” You whispered in his ear, pushing your bust against his chest. “(Y/N)! We're only 16, and it's school hours!” You pressed your pelvis against his, grinding slowly. “Does that Matter Tenya? I'm on the pill anyways,” You said as you unbuttoned his school jacket and shirt.
You felt his heavy breathing against your neck as he slowly placed his hands on your bust, squeezing softly with his warm hands. You grinned, knowing you got him to finally cave in.

You slid down onto your knees and unbuttoned your shirt. Iida's breathing was slow and rhythmic as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down along with his boxers. He gently caressed your face with his hand as he led your face to his cock. You looked up at his face, he stared down back at you with a lustful gaze.
“P.. Please..” He whined. You kissed his tip gently, licking at it slowly as you placed your hands on his thighs.

“Please what teny-!” you were interrupted by a sudden hard tug at your hair. You whined as he held his firm grip.
“Suck it, now,” he ordered you bluntly. You slowly started to suck down onto his hard on.

“Mhnn..” You whined as your drool slid down his shaft. He grunted as he thrusted forward, forcefully pushing his cock down your throat. You dug your nails into his thighs as you felt his seed pour down your throat. You pulled yourself out of his grip and pulled him out of your mouth.
“I hope we're done now so that I can head back to class,” he stated.
“Not even close,” You grinned as you got up and shoved him back against the bathroom wall, burying your head into the crook of his neck, biting down hard.

“(Y/N)- Ahnn~!?” he moaned. You licked up the blood from your bite then sucked hard on his collarbone. “F-Fu.. S-Sto.. p (Y/N)~” he melted against the wall. “Say my name louder you cunt whore..” You whispered into his ear. You rubbed your knee in between his legs, rubbing his cock ever so slightly. “(Y-) (Y-N), let me fuck you please..” He groaned softly.
“Oh, but I'm not ready yet baby..~” You grin. “Oh, but I am.” He smirked as he forcefully pushed you around, chest against the wall with your ass up. “Such a pretty sight, too bad it's gonna get ugly~” He grunted as he thrusted his hips forwards, shoving his hard cock inside of you. You moaned his name, feeling his cock twitching inside of you.

“Iida, oh Iida I love you!” you screamed as he stirred up your insides so well. “I love you too (Y/N)! You're gonna be mine forever!” he exclaimed, pounding into you harder. You suddenly pushed back, making him pull out of you as you sit him down quickly, straddling yourself on his lap. “I'm gonna fuck you so good baby~” You grinned and slammed him inside of you, his face covered in bliss.

You rocked, slammed, and grinded your hips. He hit all of your good spots so well. As you thrusted yourself down one final time you feel his hot sticky love fill you inside, soon after you reach your own orgasm.

He hugged you tightly. “I love you so much.. Please, be so kind as to be mine? Now and forever?” He stared into your eyes, a bright smile tinting your features. “Hella”