CHAPTER:02

Can is missing his mom,and his stupid sister but he is only thinking about them.
"You are gonna miss us P'Can?", ley.
" No,I won't cause you always tease me ".Can.
Lemon:"I know you will but P' there will be someone who will give you happiness to forget us ,maybe there will be urs friends ,ur roommate,or maybe your girlfriend! ".
Can is reminding what his sister said,but he is upset because her sister said there will be someone but now there is none ,though he has got some friends and most importantly P'Deep but what is bad is his roommate, who is the worst guy he has ever met.
" You are wrong let,there is none now,I am feeling so sad," can is whispering but Tin has heard.
Tin: "Didn't I tell you not to talk with me ,kid?".
Can:" But I didn't talk to you .I was talking to myself and I don't have any interest to talk to you and if it's disturbing you then I won't talk anymore sorry 'P"
Tin can sense that the kid is reminding his family as his voice is so soft and it's like the boy is crying .So this time he didn't react angrily rather he us feeling guilty for becoming an asshole with this cute kid!!
Tin:"Wait did I say him cute? Noway he is not cute at all ,or he is so much cute? His lips are so pink they look so delicious, his hairs are so soft ,and his face is like a 6 years old kid ,most amazing is his voice ,which has another kind of attraction,I mean though I asked him not to talk with me unnecessarily but it's my inner wish to hear his voice all time ",Tin is whispering to himself and look at can who is sleeping like a baby,this view is giving tin an attraction to go near to the boy .

It's 6:00 am ,Can is sleeping but he woke hearing some voices it seems 2 persons are talking among them one is the bad guy for sure and the other one is maybe a girl.Her voice is so sweet ,Can is wishing to see the face of the person but whats the girl is doing here ?

Can:"Maybe she is his girlfriend ,A guy like him may have so many girlfriends ,He is so handsome,fair looking and maybe has six packs though I didn't see but his body is so sexy!Hey what are you talking about Can?Are you saying that this bad guy is sexy or handsome?no way he is so bad,but what are they talking about ?".

"You are looking so handsome tin,don't forget to pick me up after my class ,okay ?"

Tin:"Okay,Pem."

THIS IS PEM,TIN'S GIRLFRIEND ,THOUGH HE HAS SO MANY BUT MOST OF THE TIME HE IS WITH HER

THIS IS PEM,TIN'S GIRLFRIEND ,THOUGH HE HAS SO MANY BUT MOST OF THE TIME HE IS WITH HER .

Can tried to watch the girl secretly but he was caught by these two .

Pem:"Who is he Tin?!Is he your roommate?But as far I know you like to live alone then what is he doing here ?"

While Pem is asking so many questions but Tin is only looking at his junior .

Tin:"He is looking extra cute today !He is really a kid .But was he secretly listening our conversation?What a naughty boy!"

"Tin",Pem shouted.

"Yes,Pem ,were you saying something ?Sorry I didn't hear "
"I asked who is this little boy?"
"Oh,he is Can ,one of my juniors actually there are no vacant room so teacher ordered me to let him be in my room".