Making Mukti Realize her Mistake

Devil Manshion.
Manik & Abhi went to office. Arvind & saritha went to orphanage. Jenya & isha went to fashion house.
Aliya & Navya went for shopping with dhruv & cabir.Maddy went to singhania industries for important meeting. Mukti is sitting alone in her room & thinking about Abhi.
Nandu ,ishaan and Sid are sitting in balcony.

Sid:-time up baby stop thinking and spill the plan ,for god sake you are thinking from 1hr like you are solving mysterious murder case.(dramatically).

N:-stop your drama for god sake sid and for once be serious.
(Irritated).

Es:-its difficult to search water in desert likewise its difficult to search seriousness in sid.(and started laughing).

Nandu & sid glared at him.

N:-very good joke I can't control my laugh.(sarcastically).

Eshan made a bad face,sid giggled at him.

N:-plz be serious for sometime guys.

Nandu told them her plan sid & Eshan are impressed by plan.

Sid:-you are superb nans.

Es:-yes we are with you.

Nandu smiled and hugged them both.

Its After noon Mukti is sitting in her room balcony.Her door is opened.
Nandu came with plate of food.
She searched for Mukti & found her in balcony thought this is correct time for her plan.So she kept plate on table & went to balcony. She cleared her throat to gain Mukti attention.
Mukti turned around and saw nandu.
She just sighed and turned front started to stare in blank space after sometime she asked nandini.

Mu:-what you want know ,you want to see how miserable am,there is nothing to snatch for me.(sadly)

Nandu smiled at her words.

N:-do you really think I snatched it Mukti ,just keep hand on your heart and tell me.

Mukti just remained silent she knows her mistake but stubborn to accept it.

Mu:-it doesn't change the fact that manik left his friends for his love.

N:-ok manik did a mistake ,I have a offer for you so that you can get back your love,abhi.

Mukti turned towards nandini and said.

Mu:-what offer.

N:-its very simple Mukti you leave fab5 permanently then abhi will accept you.

Mu:-are you out of your mind Nandini how can I leave fab5 they are my life.

N:-but abhi is your love, you have to choose one of them,just decide Abhi or fab5.

Mu:-when did fab5 come between Me & Abhi Nandini,their is difference they are friends he is my love.

N:-fab5 is reason for you & Abhi's drift so you have to choose.

Mu:- how can you blame them they loves me how can they become reason for my pain.I can't choose any of them Fab5 is my family and Abhi is my soul how can I choose.

N:-you are feeling so much pain right,
You are feeling like you are most helpless person right.So just think how my manik felt when he stood at the same situation 5 years back.
You asked him to choose right did you ever thought how much helpless he felt to choose,Fab5 is his only family & other side am his soul.Fab5 always want your happiness they will never be reason for your pain right.Then I too loved manik I also want his happiness how can I be responsible for his pain by drifting his family.
One rule for you guys & other rule for me.Didn't it is injustice. You all guys can become selfish and ask manik to choose but he can't become selfish to choose his love. You know what you guys are most selfish people I have seen.Just think once you will realize your mistake and ya asking forgiveness for your mistake will not make you small instead it makes you a great person.

Saying Nandini went from there.
As nandu left Mukti feel on her knees and started crying bitterly.

Mu:-what I have done I lost a precious gem because of my selfishness I never thought how much love manik & nandini had between them.I saw manik suffering in childhood without love,when nandini came he got all love he missed but I become selfish and tried to snatch it away.Abhi is right in his place how can he love a selfish girl like me I hate myself.
I have to seek manik & Nandini's forgiveness.

Saying this mukti stood up and wiped her face & started to go to manik's room.Inside room nandini is waiting for Mukti she knew mukti will definitely come.she msg sid & eshan to execute second part of her plan and got positive reply.After sometime she heard knock on door.

N:-come in.

Mukti entered the room nandini asked her to come to balcony.
They both sat in swing.

Mu:-you know nandu am just 5 when my parents got separated they both send me boarding school and they moved on in their own lives,They used to send money instead of coming to me.All I wanted is love but instead they gave me money.I thought I will never get love but Manik he entered my life and loved me like his own sister then one by one every member of fab5 entered my life & filled it with love which I always carved for.they become my only family.Then harsad he entered my life I thought I loved him I gave myself to him.Fab4 warned me many times to stay away from him but I fought with them for him.he created a hug drift in fab5 which he always wanted then he left me with nothing. But fab5 never left me they stood beside me as support.
From then I become rude tomboy Mukti so that I can fight against evils.
Then abhi entered my life he showed the true love and one day he also left me.All left me except fab5 ,I scared too loose fab5 so I asked manik to choose between you & fab5.I scared because of urs love I might loose fab5 so I asked manik,but I didn't knew you guys love is most pure which can never destroy any relation.Am really sorry nandini plz forgive me.Now am not scared because I know my love towards my brother manik & my love abhi make us one.If any hurdles come between us also I will face it instead of running away.

Nandu also had tears hearing her she just took Mukti in embrace. Mukti just cried.Near balcony door sid & eshan are standing with tears. They had phone camera recording in their hands.They sent msg to two persons and gave signal to nandu.she just smiled in tears.