Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

--

Autumn:

As Asia and I were dancing at the party I felt this guy staring at me. So we walked over to him and his friends. I really wasn't interested in talking too much. It's not that he wasn't cute because believe me he was. It's just that I didn't always have the best luck with guys. He asked me what my name was and I told him. He was flirting and everything. He said his name was Avery and he wanted me to call him sometime so he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. After that I rushed Asia out the party. 

"D*mn those boys was FINE" Asia said excitedly. 

"Yeah they were okay" I said not really not really interested in this conversation. 

"Just okay? Girl, is there something wrong with your eye sight?" Asia questioned me. 

"No just not interested." I answered back hanging my head. 

"And that guy that was talking to you was straight up gorgeous." She said as if she was fanticizing. 

"Yeah i guess." I replied with my head still hanging low. 

She stopped in her tracks and walked in front of me and just stood there. 

"What?" I exclaimed.

"What's your problem? You were just having a great time. Then all of a sudden when a nigga talks to you, you acting shy? Autumn please get over yourself." Asia said angrily. 

"Well not everyone is like you Asia ! It's not easy for me to just talk to a guy like you can. As you can see. I don't even know why he gave me his number. I just made a fool of myself in front of him and his friends." I replied angrily and walked off. 

I hate it when she does this. I'm not her. I can't do everything she does. As easily as she does. I just kept walking never once turning back around. I heard her footsteps behind me. When we got home we both just went our separate ways and stayed that way for the rest of the night. 

-- 

Next Day

I thought about what Asia said last night and she's actually right. I gotta get over myself. Maybe this guy actually wants something to do with me. I just gotta give him a try. I got up out of my bed and looked through my pockets from my shorts last night and found his number. I picked up my phone and texted him. 

-- 

Avery: 

I woke up early today thinking about the girl from last night. She had just been on my mind all night. I get out of my bed to see Tre and Khalil asleep on the floor. These guys are something else. I grab my phone and go downstairs to make myself something to eat. I look in the freezer for some waffles. As I'm putting the waffles in the toaster my phone goes off. It's a text from a random number. I open it to see what it says. 

"Um hey, it's Autumn from last night. I bet you weren't expecting me to text you huh. I can't even believe I texted you. I don't even know why I'm telling you this actually. And now I'm rambling. I really hope that I don't regret sending this message." 

I immediately smile after reading the message. She's right. I can't believe she texted me. Especially after how she acted last night. I start to text her back 

"Goodmorning sweetheart. You're right I can't believe you texted me. But, I'm glad you did. I was actually hoping you would." 

I smiled and sent the message.She texts back almost immediately.

"Well hi, I didn't expect you to be up this early.. It's Avery right ? " 

"Yes it is." I answered back. 

"Well hi, I'm Autumn. shoot , I already said that. Ugh. I'm rambling again. I'm so bad at this." 

I shake my head and just keep smiling . She is so adorable. 

"It's alright sweetheart. Do you want to meet up today so we can actually get to know each other?" 

I hope I wasn't to forward with that. But i really do want to get to know her more. 

"Um sure. Can i bring my sister?" 

I was surprised at her answer. I text her back immediately. 

"Of course. I'll bring my boys and it can be a group thing" 

"Okay sounds great. When and Where?" 

"Severn Park and is 2 okay?" 

"That should be good." 

"Okay see you then." 

I put my phone down and eat my now almost cold waffles. I kind of smile inside. Now I gotta convince these guys to go with me. That should be easy though. I just can't wait to see her again. 

--

So how did you guys like it?

AyeeLoveeStoryy

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 20, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

As Long As You Love Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें