Welcome to Hell

"Yeah for sure Sandra, and while I'm at it I'll just pick up annoying Addie's shift too!"

"It's an emergency, please Brooke, I'll owe you for two shifts to make it up to you. Also don't compare me to that bitch."

"Fine, but only because I need that money honey... Not because you're my friend or anything like that."

I can't help but laugh as I say that, she knows I'll always cover for her.

"You're a life saver. Honest. Thank you Brooke."

"Hey, what are best friends for?"

"I love you."

"I love you. Bye! See you later whore."

"Haha, I love 'ya hooker!"

As soon as the line cuts I can't help but mentally scream. I did not want to go to work today. My plans are definitely fucked up now, but who gives a shit. Damn it! That means I have to cancel going to Bible study with Maggie tonight.
-----------------------------------------------------------

                  Maggie Evans

Me: hey I gotta cover Sandy's shift so I'mma miss Bible study 😫

Maggie: No worries. Just make sure to pray tonight 😉🙏

Me: will do... coming next sat 100%

Maggie: That would be awesome! Remember next Saturday we are doing that Church Kickball Game for charity, so make sure to wear some good shoes.

Me: you'll have my shirt with you next sat right???

Maggie: Yes, but please remind me Friday evening.

Me: will do. have a good meeting. ttyl

Maggie: Thank you and God bless.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least that headache is over with.

I gotta be at work by 4 o'clock, it's 2:50 right now, hmmmm, five more minutes, then I'll get up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dash through the restaurant's doors at 3:58 PM.

"OH FUCK YEAH I WASN'T LATE TODAY BITCHES"

"Brooke," my manager pauses, "You are never late, so what the actual fuck was that?"

"If I'm going to be honest Sandy dared me to. I don't know why I did that, I'm so sorry sir."

"That sounds just like Sandra. It's okay Brooke, I knew you must've been joking, you never talk like that."

"To you haha"

"Or anyone besides Sandy," my manager laughes.

"I'm just comfy with her, so I can curse around her."

"It's okay Brooke. But it's time to stop with the small talk, today I want you to have the back three tables."

Yes, all the old people sit there, and my charisma will make them tip me well.

"I won't let you down Garrett!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn, when will this day be over. I was so wrong, old people tip like shit. I'm doing all this work for basically nothing. Bullshit!

As I'm walking to the kitchen to check up on my annoying old person's steak, one of the hostesses inform me I just had some people sat at my table three.

This is some bullshit! Some more old stingy bastards. God, I need your help right now!

"Here is your steak sir, have a great meal, please call me over if you need anything at all."

I clench my teeth as I say the lie.

I follow the painting of Princess Diana to a back corner of the restaurant and stop at the lonesome table.

Without looking up I grasp the crayon in my pocket.

I look up briefly to smile at my guests before quickly looking down.

"Hello!" I say writing my name on the paper table cloth. "My name is Brooke and I'll be your server tonight!"

Right as I said it, I looked up and realized who was staring back at me.

Chase Chrisley.

______________________________________

What do you think? Do you want another chapter?

Brooke is played by young Brooke Shields.
Sandy is played by Keren Swanson.
Maggie is played by Anna Kendrick.
Garret is played by Ken Jeong.

Thank you for reading my book
-RR

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 12, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You & Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें