Charmed By My Vegan Poosy?

Adrift had walked out of the room while the other two idiots continued to argue amongst themselves.  He had also realized that the name Monarch is quite stupid so he would call himself Adrift since that sounded kewler!!

As he walked he realized that he did not even have a plan to take over the order of heroes, he didn't know where to start at all...

As he pondered his plight, he stumbled into the pee rock, also known as the summoning pedestal, but mostly used for peeing on since the order of hereos didn't have the funds to actually make a bathroom.

He was about to leave the premises in disgust before he heard a nymph like giggle.

"Oh my someone should be more careful." The voice said

"Oh it's you." Adrift replied, annoyed at this new interaction. 

A woman in a hideous magenta outfit emerged from behind a pillar. Some thought she was beautiful, they thought that. But truth is if you stared at her long enough her true colors emerged. Botched nose job, a weird handkerchief thingy, and a ratty unwashed wig that she refused to take care of. Through her holy facade she managed to conivnce everyone she was something more than a conniving nationalist. She truly was the evil Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah.

"What are you doing out so late." She asked.

Adrift could smell her unwashed breath and held back the urge to gag "Enjoying the night I suppose..."

"But I thought you liked dreaming" She chuckled at her own joke.

He rolled his eyes."My you truly are perceptive is that why the summoner S-Supported you?"

Her smile widened "No, he picked me because of my Love For Daein-"

"Yes, Yes. We heard it all before. The wonderful Country of Daein, rich in history, tell me didn't that country almost destory...what was it again...Crimea? For the sake of just destroying a country?" Adrift rambled.

Micaiah's fist clenched like in that episode of Arthur where Arthur punched DW for breaking his plane. "CRIMEA WAS THE OnE WHO HURT OUR COUNTREEE!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"But Daein is the one that started the conflict. Crimea was jsut taking back what was rightfully-"

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! HOW DARE YOU TARNISH MY CUNTREES! NAME! I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Adrift smirked.

Micaiha fumbled before pulling out Thani👊😳✋ as she readied her attack, she failed to realize that it was Adrift on player phase. Due to the ability of his dragon stone Corrin could take damage on Micaiah's weakest stat, which unfortunately for our Bewitching preist was her 18 def.

In one fatal swipe, the Summoner Supported hero went down. Adrift wiped the blood from his hands before a smile touched the corner of his lips. "Looks like the summoner needs a new S-Support now..."