"Exactly. Although I'm pretty sure the father would never reject the idea of more bodyguards. His daughter is the reason he's so well known in his world, so really, he wants all hands on deck. Just make sure you do your job well."

"Alright. That was a lot of information to take in. I'm going to bed, so I'll see you in the morning." Jett grinned, ruffling Ayako's hair before jumping up out of his seat and sauntering away, Sniper immediately at his side. On his way out, he waved exaggeratedly at Mito, who was clearing up the last of the dishes.

"Also, you're both setting out tomorrow, so pack your stuff now!" Ayako called after Jett and Sniper's retreating figures, frowning as she fixed her ruffled locks.

"Wait, what?!" The sixteen year old's muffled yells could be heard as realisation sank in. "Tomorrow?!"

"Sorry, about him. He's extremely loud." Ayako chuckled, smiling, apologetically, at Mito. "I'm sure you are much more used to the quiet."

"It's okay. It's kind of refreshing, actually." Mito laughed, quietly. But she seemed to be quite distracted, wringing her hands, as she glanced around the room.

Ayako chuckled, clearing up the last of the cutlery, putting them away in the drawers. "I'm going to head upstairs, if that's okay. Someone's going to have to wake up Jett and Sniper, in the morning. For some reason, they can't seem to wake up, by themselves."

"Um...Ayako?" Mito's gentle voice rose behind her.

"Hm?"

"Could you...could you also get Gon for me? I need to talk to him about something."

"Of course." The girl complied, smiling warmly as she headed out of the room and up the stairs, towards the hushed giggles coming from a room, that Ayako had assumed was Gon's.

The boys were pillow fighting, and quite like the last time they had played, Killua's pillow went flying past Gon and towards the blonde girl who had coincidentally appeared in the doorway. She caught it before it hit her face, silently.

"Shit!" Killua swore under his breath, at the sight of Ayako's blank expression.

"Uh oh..." Gon trailed off, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, Ayako..."

Ayako inhaled and exhaled, calmly. "Gon, Mito is calling you, downstairs. She wishes to speak with you."

"Ok! See you guys, later!" Gon exclaimed, more than happy to make his exit, as he bounced out of the room, leaving the other two alone. Ayako's eyes narrowed once again at Killua.

"Uh, that was an accident-..." The silver-headed boy tried to defend himself coolly, but was silenced himself at the sight of Ayako, as she raised her arm to toss the pillow to the floor beside him.

Before Killua could say anything else, Ayako marched over to him, silently flooring him with her leg, proceeding to then picking up the fallen pillow to smother him with.

"You." Ayako began, grinning as she let go, sitting back up. "You were the one that hit me with the pillow when we were trapped in that room, in the Hunter exam, correct?"

"Why are you bringing that up, now?" Killua huffed, his face red and stuffy from being suffocated by a pillow.

"So it was you!" Ayako's brows furrowed, lifting another pillow, and launching it at the boy beside her.

"Ok, I'm sorry!" Killua caught the pillow, but the throw was still strong enough to throw him off balance, knocking him back onto the floor.

"I'm still not forgiving you."

"Fine, don't then!" The boy stuck his tongue out, stubbornly.

There was a tiny bit of silence between the two, before Ayako spoke up.