The decision....

CloudStar walks up to WhisperBreeze, "WhisperBreeze please come with me. " CloudStar meows, "ok." Whisper Breeze meows and follows CloudStar into the forest. "I hate a question to ask you. " CloudStar meows once they get into the forest. "What is it my beautiful mate? " WhisperBreeze asks. "... Never mind, let's walk a little longer. " CloudStar meows nervous. "Ok? " WhisperBreeze meows confused. CloudStar and WhisperBreeze walk then CloudStar stops and looks at WhisperBreeze, "will.... Will you mate with me WhisperBreeze? " CloudStar meows quickly then blushes and looks away. "Ohh, umm. " WhisperBreeze meows surprised. WhisperBreeze looks down, "sure but..... " WhisperBreeze meows. "What is it? " CloudStar asks. "I'm...a.. a virgin. " WhisperBreeze meows. "Don't worry, I am too. " CloudStar meows. "Oh well, how do we mate? " WhisperBreeze meows, knowing nothing about mating from being a loner all her life. "Well roll over. " CloudStar meows then WhisperBreeze rolls over and exposes her core to CloudStar, "your core is so beautiful. " CloudStar meows then licks her core. WhisperBreeze moans, "that felt amazing. " WhisperBreeze meows between breathes. "Wait for this. " CloudStar meows then sticks his maw in her core then licks her core, WhisperBreeze moans loudly and CloudStar continues licking her core, "ohh! I'm gonna cum! " WhisperBreeze meows lustfully. CloudStar continues licking her core then her cum goes all over his face and he drinks almost all of it but some leaks out. "You taste good. " CloudStar meows. "Thanks." WhisperBreeze moans back. CloudStar rolls over, "time to repay me. " CloudStar meows and rolls over exposing his huge member, "oh it's so big and thick. " WhisperBreeze meows surprised. "Thanks." CloudStar meows. WhisperBreeze slowly takes his huge member into her maw then gags and takes it out, then she looks and puts it back in her mouth halfway and starts sucking his huge member, after a few minutes of WhisperBreeze sucking. "I'm gonna cum! " CloudStar meows loudly. WhisperBreeze takes all his member down her throat and he cums and WhisperBreeze swallows all of his cum. "You taste amazing. " WhisperBreeze meows after she gets his huge member out of her throat. "Thanks, now get into a hunting crouch. " CloudStar meows. WhisperBreeze gets into a hunting crouch and lifts her tail, exposing her wet core, "come mate me CloudStar. " WhisperBreeze moans lustfully. CloudStar walks over and gets on top of WhisperBreeze and lines his huge member up with her tight core and slowly sticks it in until he reaches her barrier. "Are you ready for it? " CloudStar meows, "yes I'm ready but go slow. " WhisperBreeze meows then cloudStar nods and pushes his huge member inside her tight core and breaks her barrier, WhisperBreeze moans out of pain and pleasure. CloudStar pushes all of his member inside WhisperBreeze, "it's SO tight. " CloudStar moans then starts thrusting in and out of WhisperBreeze, getting more of his in her every thrust. After a few minutes CloudStar pushes all of his huge member into WhisperBreezes tight core and cums inside her core and they both fall down on the forest floor, "that... That... Was amazing. " CloudStar meows, "y... Yes... It... Was... Thanks for making my first time.... Amazing. " WhisperBreeze meows then moans watching the cum come out of her core as CloudStar pulls his huge member out of her core. "Your welcome. " CloudStar meows back then purrs. CloudStar and WhisperBreeze lay down next to each other and purr as they fall asleep next to each other.