Awkward first Meeting

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

Ringggg    ringggg    ringgg   Rin-BLAM

'i always hated that clock.' I sat up in my bed and looked around my fully decorated room. It took around 4 hours to get everything unpacked and put up. I have my black bed and dark oak desk, some posters above the desk. A blue been-bag chair, my books and my bars above my bed with my spear stored up there. I had to ask the principal about putting bars up in my room and after a bit of thinking he let me have bars in my room.

I got up and was about to walk out of my room and to the bathroom to shower when I hear shuffling and voices in the hallway and decided not too. 'Yeah no. If there really all that like principal Nezu said then they will probably attack me if they see a random person in there dorm rooms. Wait... do they even know there's a new kid coming?' Is I was thinking I didn't notice footsteps getting closer to my room until I herd the door nob turning. At this I became scared and ran to my bed and used it as a spring board to launch me up to my bars and quickly went to the back corner where it was dark so they couldn't see me. As I turn to face the door I see the door open to reveal and guy with red hair standing straight up and shark teeth in his mouth.

"Hold on a sec! Just let me grab my-" he trailed off as he looked to see he wasn't in is room but someone else's witch he had never seen before.

"What's wrong Kirishima?" A other guy said walking up behind the red head that I now know is Kirishima. This guy had yellow hair with a black bolt going along the side of his head.

"Hey Denki was there ever someone living in here?" Kirishima said stepping into the room looking around.

"Not that I know of..." Denki said as he walked in after. He walked up to my desk and picked up one of my note books. I immediately recognized it as my note book of villains from japan.

I started writing one when I got the news I was going over to live with my sister. It still was missing a few villains tho.

Out of instinct I jumped down onto my bed and jumped over to my desk and grabbed the note book before he could open it then jumped back up to the bars and into the shadow.

"AHHHHHHH DEMON!" The blonde yelled as he saw me disappear. The Kirishima wiped around to see a completely pale Denki.

"Bro you ok!" Kirishima asked walking over to him. He just pointed up the the bars shaking. The other fallowed his fingers direction and ativated his quirk. My guess by the look of it his quirk was A type of hardening quirk.

'Well this wasn't how I saw me meetin my class mates would go down..' I Sighed.

"Alright please deactivate your quirk. I mean no harm. I just want to explain my self with out the threat of being punched by a hardening quirk, witch I'm guessing is your quirk red head." I say calmly as I wait for a response.

"How do we know it's not a trick?" Kirishima asked. Slowly deactivating his quirk.

"Because I would have already attacked your blonde friend for grabbing my note book but I just grabbed it and retreated." I reply simply.

"Ok" Kirishima deactivated his quirk. "Come out now"

I slowly lower my self down from the bars till I was on the lowest one then dropped down to my bed and sat cris cross.

"Ok. Who are you and why are you here?" Kirishima said bluntly.

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L) and I'm a new student." I said bluntly back.

"Izawa didn't say anything about I new student?" Kirishima said looking over at Denki. Denki has seemed to calm down a bit and was not pale anymore witch was good.

'So he didn't tell them....and teacher of the year goes to Izawa!'  I sigh as I stand up. The two guys flinch back and get into a fighting stance.

"Oh calm your tots! I'm only putting my note book back. And if you don't believe me in being a new student then look around the room. It's all mine and I couldn't get it here with out a teacher or someone seeing." I say placing my note book down on my desk.

"Ok. Then why did you hide when we came in?" Denki asked. Stepping forward.

"Well one, what else would be your reaction to someone you don't know walking into your room and number 2 I'm a bit skittish and shy around new people. The only reason I am acting, calm around you two is because I have adrenaline going throw my veins." I say as I collapse on my bed. "And now it's gone."

"Oh well sorry about that! My rooms right next to yours and I thought it was mine! Hehe....." Kirishima said. "Well anyway I'm Kirishima! And this is kaminari! But we all call him Denki."

"I heard when you two where taking earlier. And as you already know I'm (Y/N)." I say.

"Hello (Y/N)!" They both say bowing.

"Hello Kirishima and Denki" I say staying and returning the gesture awkwardly. "I'm not really from here so sorry If I'm a little bad on customs." I say sitting back down.

"Oh really! Where are you from?" Denki asked. Before I could reply a female voice yells from down the corridor.

"Kirishima, Denki hurry up where going to be late!" At this both boys look to the door.

"Go on ahead! We'll meet you there!" Kirishima replies. She must of agreed because we heard no reply. "Well any ways we better get going to class! Wanna walk with us?" Kirishima asked enthusiastically.

"Sure I mean I don't really know where in going so yeah!" I reply standing up and walking to the door.

"Ummm are you going to class in your pj's or are you changing first?" Denki said as I look down at my self to see I'm still in my pjs.

"Oops!"