Part 2

At the school's café, Weizhou was still having his lunch with Pengpeng. While Ryan was missing in action after he went to the  office just now. 

"By the way, who is he that you have been talked about? You know him?"

"No. I was busy being too amazed to utter a single word to him. But, I hope... Oh!!" Weizhou's eyes widened abruptly and his mouth hanging open when something had caught by his attention.

"Huh? What? What's wrong? Did you hurt somewhere?" Pengpeng asked in panic as he doesn't know what happened for Weizhou sudden reaction, he leaned closer to the other boy to shake his body lightly afraid that this friend of his might choking his food.

"T-that... that's...." Weizhou then pointing his finger to something in front him at the other corner of the café. His eyes still widely open as he was dumbstruck, still cannot believe what's in front of his eyes right now. "It's that cool guy."

"Really? Where?" Pengpeng's curious eyes immediately roaming surround to find the lucky guy that can make his best friend talked about him a lot, which was something that Weizhou rarely did. Just so curious about how special that person was, which make him different from others.

"There.... It's really him."

"Where? Where?" He asked, little bit annoyed when Weizhou seemed to ignore him. He still had no clue which group of students he should look at as there were quite many of them behind him. "Can you be more specific?"

"There! The one that three tables away behind you."

"And so which one is 'him'?" Pengpeng questioned, finally detected them.

"The handsome one."

"Huh, handsome." Pengpeng said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "More specific, Weizhou. All of them could be categorize in that area. But wait? You don't know who they are?" He asked, mentioning about the group of pretty males once he recognized them. Weizhou nodded. "Really don't know?"

"No, I don't." He answered earnestly, looking up at the other male. Somehow, Weizhou's face showed that he was quite confused, how come Pengpeng know him while he didn't even have the clue that the guy was actually his school-mate. But yeah, he needs to admit that Pengpeng social community was larger than him, no doubt he knows every single person that Weizhou didn't know.

"Who would not know them? Everyone knows them.... They're known as a group of an assassin."

"Assassin?!" Weizhou yelped.

"Idiot, not that kind of assassin." Pengpeng chuckled at his shocked expression. "What? Do you think the school will accept them here if they're that type of assassin?"

"They have probably threaten and blackmailed the principle!" Weizhou voiced out his opinion.

"Seriously?! Never mind, that's not the main point here. They have been called like that because they like to play around with people's heart and then crushed them mercilessly. For your better understanding, they're just some group of playboys. They are our seniors too."

"Really...."

"Yea! And as a good friend I am, let me introduced them to you. The leader of them, Cáo Guīxián, the most handsome guy in this school. He proclaimed that himself, and no one could denied it when it's true actually. There's a rumors that currently he's still hitting on our students-council vice president."

"The vice president? That sassy Jīn Lìxù?"

"Yea, but he was rejected. Next is Cuī Shǐyuán, the richest among all, he's the son of this school's founder. He's really a rich bastard. But unlike others, he's not that active. In conclusion, he was the normal one. So, if he happened to be your 'cool' guy, I might approve you."